How excited are you Motives babes for our new Thrill Me spring/summer collection? We
Rose Gold Shimmer Eye
- Begin by applying “Cream” (In The Nude Palette) onto the brow bone.
- Using “Intense” (Thrill Me Palette) shadow Pat onto the lid.
- Using a fluffy brush and “Love Me” shadow blend into the crease.
- Pat “Crystalline” (Thrill Me Palette) onto the center of the lid.
- Blend “Intense” onto the lower lash line and “Flipside”(Thrill Me Palette) closest to the lower lashes for some dimension! Apply “Cream” to the inner corner of the eye.
Trending: Blue Eyeliner
- Begin by taking “Radical” Liquid liner and line the inner part of the eye.
- Now line the lower part of the eye connecting at the inner corner.
- Taking the liner
drawa wing on the outer corner of the eye.
- Connect the liner in the outer corner and bring the liner into the crease of the eye following your own natural shape.
- Highlight the brow bone using “Crystalline” (Thrill Me Palette).
Pretty In Purple
- Begin by applying “Cream” shadow (In The Nude Palette) onto the brow bone.
- Apply a small amount of “Sassy” liquid shadow to the outer half of the lid.
- With a fluffy blending brush, blend out the color keeping it on the outer half of the eye.
- Taking “Intense” shadow (Thrill Me Palette) Pat onto the inner half of the eye making sure to overlap slightly where both colors meet for a smooth transition between colors.
- Using “Sassy” liquid shadow on a pencil brush apply to the outer half of the lower lash line.