We are less than a week away from Halloween, one of the best makeup holidays of the year. If you have not yet decided what you plan on dressing up has, check out these makeup looks using Motives® Cosmetics for a little Halloween makeup inspiration.
See how @rochellewick created this glam spooky Halloween makeup look with Motives® Cosmetics:
1. Apply “Motives LBD Gel Liner” as an eyeshadow base
2. Apply the darkest shade in the “In the Mix” palette and blend out the smokey eye
3. Use the brown shade in the “Motives Mavens Elements” palette to chisel out the cheekbones
4. Next, use the darkest shade in the “In the Mix” palette right over the previous shade and blend well
5. Moving on to the mouth, start by drawing the teeth canals using the “LBD Gel Liner”
6. Next, fill in the teeth using the lightest shade in the “Color Perfection Quad – Light”
7. Finish off the look apply applying the champagne shade in the “Elements‘” palette on the apples of the cheek.
See how to re-create this spider web liner look from Ely Marino.
1.Begin by blending “Obsession” slightly above the crease
2.Taking the Nirvana Metallic Shadow Apply to the lid
4.Using “Balckout” shadow Apply in the crease and blend
5.Using “Liquid Liner” draw on lines starting from the crease and going upward toward the brow
6. With the same liner connect the lines in swoop motions creating the Spiders Web
Get Ely Marino’s bay eyeliner Halloween makeup look with Motives® Cosmetics.
1.Begin by blending “Heat Wave” into the crease and slightly above, but only applying onto the inner part of the eye
2.Taking “Bitter Chocolate” Blend just in the crease but toward the inner part of the eye
3.Using “Little Black Dress” gel liner and “Angel” eye khol outline your shape
4. Fill in the bat shape with “Little Black Dress” Gel liner and correct the shape with “Liquid Liner”
5.Line the lower waterline “Little Black Dress” gel liner and smudge out with “Bitter Chocolate” followed by “Heat Wave” highlight the brow bone using “Pearl” shadow
@Rochellewick created this look gory Haloween makup look using her favorite Motives® products.
1.Start by prepping using the grey eye shadow in the ‘’Motives Maven’s Elements’’ palette
2. Once the toilet paper+glue patch is dried, set it with a powder and apply the purple/pink shade in the ‘’Motives Mavens Elements’’ palette around the wound.
3. Open up the slit and apply the darkest shade in the ‘’In the Mix Palette’’
4. Apply the lipstick ‘’Sorry not sorry’’ over that, this is going to be the blood
5. Apply the fake blood on the slit, let it drip and you’re done!