Sunscreen is essential to your everyday skincare regimen. As the summer months approach, it’s more vital than ever to remember to apply sunscreen. It is, nevertheless, critical to use SPF all year.
Here are five reasons why you need to wear SPF
- UVA and UVB rays will penetrate deep into your skin and cause fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation.
- Acids, like AHA and BHA, or antioxidant-rich products, like vitamin c and retinol, can cause redness, irritation, and burns if not followed up with SPF in the AM.
- Dark spots and wrinkles will pay you a visit early.
- Your acne scars will take more time to fade if you do not wear sunscreen as they will turn into dark spots.
- Not wearing sunscreen increases your risk for skin cancer.
Take today to highlight our amazing selection of sunscreen.
Cellular Laboratories® De-Aging Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
Shopping Annuity® Brand Premium Sunscreen
Lumière de Vie® Daily Brightening Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Cellular Laboratories® De-Aging Day Creme SPF 20