If you’re not intentional about it, travel can wreak havoc on your health + wellness! The habits you’ve worked so hard to establish like sleeping patterns, workouts, and avoiding unhealthy temptations are easily upended on holiday getaways. No matter where you’re headed over the holidays, there are a few items you can add to your suitcase to make staying on track much easier! Pack your bags with these five healthy holiday essentials so you can feel and look your best through every party + family reunion.
Since over 70% of your immune system is in your digestive tract, maintaining a healthy balance of bacteria is key for staying ahead of the curve. Probiotics 10 will help keep you + your digestive system healthy, and that’s pretty important when traveling to see family + friends! Whether you’re heading out on a red-eye or toting the family along for a road, start adding daily probiotics for the two weeks leading up to your trip.
- Provides beneficial bacteria to promote healthy digestion+ a healthy gastrointestinal tract
- Promotes bowel regularity, colon health, + stomach comfort
- Supports a normal,immune response
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Supports oral health
- Promotes healthy vaginal flora and pH
- Supports a healthy urinary tract
- Helps support the body’s normal resistance to yeast
- Supports a healthy upper digestive tract
- Provides enzymes to promote the normal absorption of nutrients
- Supports healthy skin
- May help to manage fat stores in the body to support weight loss efforts
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- May help the body adapt to stress + minimize certain stress related issues
Sticking to your healthy eating plans can be difficult during the holiday season, but it’s especially hard when you’re on the road. One of the best ways to stay on track is to always make sure you have a delicious snack ready to go, and preferably one that provides the fiber, protein, and nutrients you need to feel satisfied! Your TLS® Whey Protein Packets are the healthy holiday essentials solution for the moment a snack-attack strikes. You can even check out the TLS® Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, or Blog for other creative ways to whip up some delicious, on-the-go whey protein snacks!
- Delivers 21 grams of protein per serving
- Promotes healthy muscle growth and muscle retention
- rBGH free*
- Provides a diversified blend of amino acids
- Helps to reduce occasional muscle fatigue
- Convenient, single-serving packets
- Helps promote optimal body composition
- Promotes normal muscle repair and recovery after exercise
Remember those healthy habits that get upended during travel? Daily vitamins are one of the first habits to hit the back burner during holiday travels! That’s why we love the convenience of the Isotonix® Daily Essentials Packets. Each includes our top-selling foundation products that provide nutrients to boost the immune system from OPC-3®, calcium, B vitamins, and even a multi-vitamin! Plus, the easy-open packets and great taste means you have one less thing to dread in your travel’s morning routine.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol & blood glucose levels
- Helps maintain healthy circulation by strengthening capillaries, arteries, and veins
- Promotes healthy blood vessel dilation & cardiovascular health
- Contains 100% or more of the Recommended Daily Value of essential vitamins & minerals.
- Supports a strong immune system.
- Supplements dietary deficiencies.
- Supports skeletal health
- Promotes normal regulation of enzyme & hormone production
- Meets the need for B vitamins in a vegetarian diet
If you feel like you’re constantly under the weather while traveling, some extra antioxidants can give you just the boost your body is searching for! Isotonix® OPC-3® Beauty Blend is essential to your healthy holiday essentials list with its isotonic delivery system supplying you with the essential vitamins and minerals for glowing skin and improved antioxidant defenses. This customer favorite helps maintain skin health at the cellular level by nourishing and rejuvenating skin cells with some of the finest antioxidants available today including grape seed extract, red wine extract, bilberry extract, citrus bioflavonoids, and Pycnogenol®!
- Supports a healthy complexion, skin elasticity, and moisture
- Promotes healthy functioning of the skin at the cellular level
- Replenishes essential vitamins and minerals
- Helps maintain normal cell growth, collagen production, and elastin levels
- Supports healthy skin with key micronutrients
- Helps maintain healthy connective tissue
- Supports healthy joints and connective tissue
- Helps support the skin’s natural defenses from harmful environmental pollutants and chemicals
- Demonstrates anti-inflammatory activity to assist in normalizing reddened, swollen or thick skin
- Powerful free-radical scavenger
- Supports healthy circulation
- Provides antioxidant protection for the entire body
If caffeine is on your morning must-haves list, why not add a little thermogenic boost? Managing cravings on the go with healthy snacks, hydration, and a good night’s sleep is always the #1 way to go, but how often do all of those pieces fall into place on the road? Rather than hoping you can hold back, get rid of the cravings while enjoying the delicious flavor of TLS® Trim Cafe!
- Supports leptin sensitivity to help manage hunger and stimulate lipolysis
- Helps curb appetite
- May promote a feeling of fullness
- Promotes healthy weight management
- Supports/helps promote weight loss, metabolic balance, and wellness
- Moderates glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase enzyme activity to reduce the amount of ingested starches that are converted to triglycerides and stored as fat
- Supports levels of adiponectin to help maintain healthy insulin sensitivity
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels, insulin activity, and cholesterol levels
- Supports cardiovascular health
Which healthy holiday essentials made your packing list?
Tell us in the comments!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.