If you will be attending the 2018 Market America International Convention, you’re going to want to know the very best spots to stop after a long day of activities! Enjoy a little Cashback® with your team during #MAIC2018 by choosing one of these SHOP local favorites, and stick to our favorites list to stay on track with our favorite TLS-approved dishes!
SHOP Local is a great way to score a little extra Cashback at thousands of local participating businesses across the United States for doing what you already love to do. When you’re in Greensboro for the 2018 Market America International Convention, be sure you don’t miss out on the chance to use this amazing SHOP.COM perk while enjoying the local cuisine! Click here to link your card and earn Cashback while you dine at one of these Greensboro establishments.
Address: 600 N Elm St., Greensboro , NC 27401
Food Type: Pizza
- Homemade Hummus
- Veggie Plate + Dip
- Bean Dip
- Just ask for no cheese and substitute the chips for veggies!
- TomTom Wrap
- Margherita Pizza
- Southwest Chicken Salad (hold the cheese, please!)
Address: 608 N Elm St., Greensboro , NC 27401
Food Type: Subs & Sandwiches
- Turkey & Havarti on Wheat
- Jerk Chicken
- Cajun Chicken (hold the mayo for a filling, lighter option!)
Make sure to ask for a healthier side than french fries since this local favorite offers a
number of salads and other light options as side substitutions!
Address: 616 Dolley Madison Rd., Greensboro, NC 27410
Food Type: Seafood
- Assorted Artisanal Cheeses with Dried Fruit, Nuts, and Ancient Grain Crackers
- Soup Du Jour (as long as it isn’t cream-based, you’re good to go!
- Grilled Ostrich with Sweet Corn
- Seared Sea Scallops with Red Lentils, Pumpkin Seeds, Craisins and Wilted Spinach
- Seared Duck Breast with Duck Confit, Mixed Vegetables, and a Blood Orange Reduction
Address: 6010 Landmark Center Blvd., Greensboro, NC 27407
Food Type: Italian
- Minestrone Soup
- Grilled Mixed Vegetables
- Salmon Alla Rosa
- Chicken Alla Diavolo
- Chicken Arrabiata (Spicy)
Ask for these must-try dishes to be prepared without oil + keep an eye on portion sizes!
Address: 1941 New Garden Road Suite 200, Greensboro, NC 27410
Food Type: Asian
- Miso Soup
- Calamari Salad
- Asian Pear & Beet Salad
- Koi’s Lettuce Wraps
- Sashimi Sampler
- Koi Love Salmon, Tuna, or Eel
- Salmon, Tuna, or Eel Don
Be sure to avoid anything fried, and keep an eye on how many sushi rolls
make their way to the table! Nigiri + sashimi are much lower in carbs + sodium.
Check out all of your SHOP Local options here!