When it comes to coffee, we say the more the merrier! With our delicious blends of Marley Coffee, it’s too easy to get stuck in the traditional morning-cup-of-joe routine. Change it up a little and add a little boost to your holiday recipes with these decadent recipes!
Coffee Infused Banana Bread
This healthy alternative to a traditional or store-bought favorite is the perfect aroma to wake up to! Surprise your family this holiday season with
Serves: Makes 1 loaf pan
Prep: 1 hour
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp Splenda brown sugar blend
- 4 egg whites
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup yogurt
- 1/3 cup brewed Marley Coffee, strong
- 3/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine whole almond flour, flaxseed, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat SPLENDA and egg whites together.
- Add mashed bananas, vanilla, coffee, and yogurt.
- Beat lightly.
- Pour liquid mixture into dry ingredients and combine.
- Add walnuts and stir until well combined.
- Spray loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Pour mixture into the pan and bake 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Marley’s Coffee Bacon
I know. We also didn’t think bacon could get any better than, well…bacon! But, we’re happy to be wrong. This recipe isn’t too coffee-tasting to overpower the salty, savory goodness but it does leave its mark! It’s like all of our favorite things about morning rolled up into one.
Serves: 8-12 slices
Prep Time: Overnight + 30 minutes
- 8-12 slices uncooked bacon
- 1/4 cup freshly ground Marley Coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 tablespoons packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 tablespoon water
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Line 9×13 baking sheet with parchment paper or brown butcher paper
- Lay bacon atop one another on sheet, fat on top, and slightly overlapping
- In a small bowl, combine the coffee, chili powder, 2 tablespoons brown sugar, molasses, and water.
- Spread the mixture over the exposed, fatty part of the bacon slices
- Press it in with the back of a spoon.
- Wrap in the parchment or butcher paper
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wipe off most of the coffee grounds with a paper towel, but not all. The majority of the coffee will be on the top of the bacon slices.
- Lay the slices in a single layer on the parchment paper
- Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and freshly cracked pepper.
- Bake until browned and crisp, about 14-17 minutes
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for five minutes before serving.
Marley Coffee Energy Bites
Marley coffee is wonderful, but you can’t always have a coffee pot nearby! That makes these Marley Coffee Energy Bites so important for this crazy holiday season. With healthy fats, fruits, and a little caffeine boost, you’ll be unstoppable no matter what the holidays throw your way!
Serves: 10-12 balls
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup dry whole grain rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 5 tblsp fresh ground Marley Coffee
- 1/2 cup creamy nut butter
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Stir oats, flaxseed, and coffee together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed
- Add nut butter, honey, and vanilla.
- Once combined fold in cocoa and cranberries, stir well
- Chill for 20 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll into 10-12 balls.
- Store in an airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 1 week