With the weather becoming crisp, we are more prone to catching a cold. There is nothing more comforting than a homemade chicken noodle soup! Perfect for cold weather, and especially good if you are fighting off a cold or flu, this hearty Campbell’s chicken noodle soup will not only funds your Shopping Annuity but keeps you warm and cozy. You can even freeze the leftovers or serve some to your team at a coring.
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth – Walmart 0.01 IBV
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup uncooked extra wide egg noodles – SHOP.COM Groceries $0.42 Cashback & 3.15 IBV
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken or turkey
In a large pot, heat the broth over medium heat, and add a generous dash of ground black pepper. Add chopped carrot and celery to pot.
Once boiling stir in the noodles and chicken. Reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally. We’d love to see your recreation of this yummy meal and we’d love to hear where you purchased your ingredients and how they helped fund your Shopping Annuity!