Winged eyeliner can be intimidating. Today one of our talented Motives influencer’s is going to walk you through step by step showing you how to easily create the perfect winged eyeliner.
How To Get The Perfect Winged Eyeliner
- Using “Little Black Dress” gel liner and a liner brush start by adding a line at the end of the eye that lines up with the end of the brow.
- Using the line we created as a guide bring that line inward and stopping about halfway.
- Line the inner part of the eye connecting with the line already created.
- Fill in the first half with “Little Black Dress” gel liner.
- Lastly, fill in the stopping end of your liner smoothing out any imperfections if needed.
- If you have any areas that you feel need cleaning up, use this concealer and a small brush to clean up the edges of your wing.
Now it is your turn to re-create this classic winged eyeliner look on yourself of one of your customers. Be sure to tag us on social media with #motivescosmetics so we can show your post some love.