We’re upping our hand washing game in efforts to keep ourselves and our loved ones as safe and healthy as possible. Unfortunately, all of this hand washing can lead to uncomfortable dry skin. Read on to hear our top tips to keep your hands moisturized.
How To Keep Your Hands Moisturized
- Be sure to always apply lotion after washing your hands. We suggest keeping a bottle next to your sink so you always remember.
- Apply lotion to your entire body every morning and evening, this will keep all of your skin healthy and hydrated.
- Use a moisturizing body wash, this will help cleanse your skin without stripping it of the healthy oils leaving it feeling healthy and hydrated.
- Use extra (face) skincare products on your hands. When applying your LDV Renewal Elixir in the evening apply an extra top to your hands for ultimate hydration. Also when you treat your skin to a revitalizing sheet mask, use the extra product left in the packaging to apply to your hands.
- If you still can’t seem to fight off dry hands after those tips and tricks, try adding a cuticle cream into your hand moisturizing routine.
- Also, don’t forget about your little one’s hands, keep their skin hydrated with our DNA Natural Hydrating Baby Lotion.