There are many things you can do to help the longevity of your lipstick. Today we are going to share a few tips and tricks to best prep your lips and apply your lipstick for a long lasting pout.
Hear How Ely Marino Applies Her Lipstick
- Begin by hydrating lips with Vitamin E Lip Treatment. Let product set into lips.
- Line the lips Using “Dusty Rose” lip Crayon.
- Fill in the lips Using “XOXO” Velvet lipstick.
- Blot, reapply and DONE!!
Tips To Make Your Lipstick Last
- Exfoliate your lips a few times a week to remove dry skin.
- Prep your lips with you Vitamin E Lip Treatment before applying lipstick.
- Line your lips with a Lip Crayon that goes with you lipstick shade, this will allow your lipstick to look precise and not bleed onto your skin.
- Apply one layer of lipstick, blot, and then reapply.
- Set your lips for a matte look with a translucent powder, this will help your lipstick last longer along with a fun tip to make any lipstick you own look matte.