For the past few months we’ve all heard the phrase, “stop the spread” but what does this really mean? Simply put, it’s asking each of us to take personal responsibility and do our part to stop spreading the virus. One key way that we can help to stop or slow the spread is to properly disinfect our home. We have the products people want, and as UnFranchise Owners, it’s important for us to lead by example by becoming a product of the product. Continue reading for tips and products that can help you to disinfect your surroundings.
As a product brokerage company, we have been able to introduce products that can help you disinfect surfaces around you, at home, and even on the go! A few of these items have even been added to the EPA’s list of Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Refer to the EPA’s website for additional information. Are you properly disinfecting your home? Did you know that cleaning and disinfecting are completely different things? According to the CDC,
Cleaning refers to the removal of germs, dirt, and impurities from surfaces. It does not kill germs, but by removing them, it lowers their numbers and the risk of spreading infection.
Disinfecting refers to using chemicals, for example, EPA-registered disinfectants, to kill germs on surfaces. This process does not necessarily clean dirty surfaces or remove germs, but by killing germs on a surface after cleaning, it can further lower the risk of spreading infection.
Check out the CDC’s suggestions for properly disinfecting your home and various surfaces.
- The Disinfectant ChemPacs product (EPA Reg # 1839-176-88326) has been added to the EPA’s List N: Disinfectants for Use Against SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Refer to the EPA’s website for additional information.
- The Disinfectant Cleaner, created with your kit, (EPA Reg # 1839-176-88326) can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Human Coronavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website for additional information.
- The Disinfectant Cleaner helps you to fight against several different bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- This cleaner is safe for most kitchen, bathroom, and other common area surfaces
- 1 ChemPac makes 32 ounces of Disinfectant Cleaner
How is this different from other cleaners?
This cutting edge formula is leading the way to the future of cleaning. All you have to do is drop a concentrated ChemPac into a 32 ounce spray bottle, fill with water and shake until the ChemPac is completely dissolved! The ChemPac will dissolve in any temperature and do not have to be cut open! Once your solution is completely mixed, you are ready to clean!
Need a refill for your Disinfectant Cleaner Combo Kit? Simply order the Disinfectant Cleaner ChemPacs.
- The Disinfectant Cleaner ChemPacs (EPA Reg # 1839-176-88326) can be used against SARS-CoV-2 when used in accordance with the directions for use against Human Coronavirus on hard, non-porous surfaces. Refer to the CDC website or additional information.
- Fights against several different bacteria, fungi, and viruses
- Safe for most kitchen, bathroom, and other common area surfaces
- 1 ChemPac makes 32 ounces of Disinfectant Cleaner (Please note, additional dilution instructions are available upon peeling pack the primary label.)
Does the bottle need to be empty before using another ChemPac?
For best results, use the complete contents of the bottle before dropping another ChemPac in. The concentrate is formulated to mix with the specified amount of water. Rinse the bottle with fresh water before using the next ChemPac.
Out of stock, but not out of mind. *Due to high demand, this product is temporarily out of stock. Expected to be available on 07/22/2020. Snap™ II Cleaner Disinfectant has been the go-to product since the beginning of the year and it’s easy to see why! Check out these benefits and make sure to set up email notifications on UnFranchise.com to learn when your favorite products are back in stock.
- One bottle replaces up to 32 bottles of the leading anti-bacterial all-purpose cleaner
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes
- Concentrated cleaner, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide and mildewstat
- Phosphate free
- Readily biodegradable
- Perfect for bathrooms, kitchens, hospitals, pet kennels, nursing homes, athletic/recreational facilities, food service establishments and much more!
- EPA-registered disinfectant* *EPA Reg. No. 1839-95–68709; EPA Est No. 55948-NC-01
Ed & Rose M: “Great Product! I have been using this product for years and love its clean smell and effectiveness. Its price is also great since it is so concentrated. I find myself using it much more these days since it meets EPA criteria for use against COVID-19. It’s also effective against many other bacteria and viruses. I have several spray bottles scattered around the house for easy access and am even using it to wash my floors. Highly recommend this product.”
Diana B: “Fresh, clean scent and strong disinfectant. Can’t believe you get 16 gallons from such a low price. it’s great especially now for protecting all surfaces. carrying little spray bottle everywhere.”
Looking for on the go solutions for those dreaded trips to the grocery store? Germisept Alcohol Wipes help to reduce bacteria at home, and on-the-go. Wipe down convenience items like shopping carts, electronic devices, and other small surfaces.
- 75% Ethanol Alcohol
- Use anytime, anyplace without water
- Helps to reduce bacteria on hands in some situations
- Promotes antimicrobial efficacy
- High quality embossed non-woven wipes
Michelle F: “Love this product! Perfect size to carry with me. As an RN, I use them all day long to keep my equipment clean. It’s 75% alcohol so very effective. Multi-purpose, clean and fresh without fragrance.”
Anonymous: “Essential-Alcohol Wipes. Love this Product, Always Needed, in your Home, Handbag, In your Car. Most used and Convenient, and Safe, cannot, should not Be Without it. A Great Gift for Family and Friends”
Which products have you been using to disinfect your home and surroundings? Let us know in the comments below.