While MAIC is virtual this year that doesn’t mean you can’t stay in contact with your team. We’re here to tell you how to utilize Facebook rooms so you can feel more present with one another.
Introducing Facebook Messenger Rooms
Now is the time to get creative and strive to keep that personal feeling that we all know and love at our annual conventions.
Whether you are using the messenger app or are on your computer, you will now see a “Create Room” option at the top left corner. If you are on your computer, you will need to go to www.messenger.com and login to your account. Once you create your room, a link will be generated and can share with whoever you’d like.
Benefits of Facebook Messenger Rooms
- Team Meetings: This is a quick and easy way to get your team together for meetings before and after presentations.
- Share notes: You will be getting a lot of information so be sure to take notes and share with team.
- New Products: As always, there will be new products announced; talk with your team and determine which you want begin selling right away.
- UBPs: A good strategy for these business presentations is to divide and conquer and share highlights with your team afterwards.
- Re-Group: After MAIC is over, you can utilize these rooms to go over everything you learned, your big take aways and any action items.
How does your team plan on staying connected during MAIC 2020?