As UnFranchise® Business Owners, it’s important to monitor and keep track of our expenses. In fact, the average small-business owner leaves roughly US$3,000 each year on the table, simply because they did not track, monitor and submit expenses they are entitled to write off of their taxable income. To ensure UFOs don’t leave money on the table, Market America has partnered with Hurdlr.
For UFOs in the United States and Canada, Hurdlr automatically tracks all of your mileage, expenses, income streams and tax deductions in real time. Hurdlr helps the average user save US$5,600.00 per year on their tax bill and get back hours of their time. For all other Market Countries, UnFranchise Owners will continue to have access to Deductr until Hurdlr becomes available. Our goal is to help you save and earn money by converting your spending into earning and keeping more of what you make with Hurdlr and Deductr.
Hurdlr Premium Highlights:
- Fully automatic mileage tracking to capture all your trips, so you never miss a deduction
- Automatic expense and income tracking
- Artificial-Intelligence-based expense and mileage categorization that suggests rules to automatically categorize your recurring expenses and trips, saving you countless hours of tagging
- Real-time tax calculations with detailed tax calculations, quarterly tax payment estimates, current tax obligation, and projected tax obligation, so you always know how much you owe
- Speed tagging to tag your income, expenses and mileage in bulk, saving you time from having to go through one by one
- Ability to track multiple businesses, keeping your finances and reporting separate
- Detailed reports including all of the data you’ll need to complete your tax filing
- Automatic Monthly Reports delivered to your inbox at the end of each month
- Bluetooth mileage tracking for Android devices and Siri-supported mileage tracking for iPhones
Hurdlr is a game-changing program that can help UFOs put money back into their pockets! Think of Hurdlr as the Shopping Annuity for your taxes. It’s important to make Hurdlr a habit. Practice using the software so it eventually becomes second nature. Don’t leave unnecessary money on the table. Implement Hurdlr into your daily routines. Your expenses will thank you come tax season!
For more on Hurdlr, click here.