Have you ever had a question about the UnFranchise business or products and didn’t know where to turn? All of the answers lie in your back office under “Support Materials.” Take a look into the in-depth support materials section on UnFranchise.com to learn more about the business, sales and recruiting, training and events, university majors or simply find important administrative downloads you need to operate your business. Continue reading to find out about the UnFranchise Support Materials.
From documents to infographics to media files and everything in between, the Support Materials section on UnFranchise.com
- Beautiful design with clear organization of topics:
When you click on “Browse All Categories” at the top left of the UnFranchise Support Materials navigation, all topics are organized into four main categories Business Administration, Training and Events, Recruiting and Sales, University Majors). This makes it easy to explore and discover new information about growing your UnFranchise Business.
- Files are smarter: All media items now feature a cover image and important attributes such as long and short descriptions, keywords, people, language, country and more to make files easier to learn about before you download them.
- Improved search within downloads: Within the new downloads, you can enter a keyword to find relevant documents, audios and other materials. Further, being able to see the full breakdown of categories will inspire people to search for materials.
- Related materials recommendations: Materials can be tagged as related so that you never miss an important piece that accompanies the one you selected. For example, the “It’s Your Time to Shine Event Flipchart” is related to the “It’s Your Time to Shine Event Outline” and the “It’s Your Time to Shine Event Placemat.” With this new feature, if you clicked on one of those items you would see the other two related items below.
- Familiar language and verbiage: The UBP, “About ma” doc, marketamerica.com and more all refer to our university majors by industry first. New and existing UnFranchise Owners may resonate with the industry over a brand name when they are searching and exploring. For example, a new UFO may not initially know what “Lumière de Vie®” or “VitaShield®” is at first, but they do understand the term “skincare.” Therefore, they would be more inclined to click on that category to explore further.
- Continuity of subcategories in University Majors: University majors have categories labeled “Sales Aids” (materials to share with customers), “Training Materials” (official curriculum/GMTSS events) and “Business Building” (other training materials). A few Majors required additional subcategories. However, by categorizing the same across the board, UnFranchise Owners will have a better sense for how to find what they need within the different majors.
- Link preservation: The unique URL for each media item never changes, even when new revisions are uploaded. The most recent version of the document is always available and simply replaces the older version.
- Language and country filters: Build a global business and easily search for materials within different countries and/or languages by applying the filters on the left.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I access the new Support Materials?
Login to your back office, click on “Downloads” and choose “Support Materials”
- How do I search for a keyword or material?
There is a search bar within the Support Materials to handle search terms. The best way to search for a keyword is to enter into the search bar without any categories applied. If you have a category applied, it will only search within the applied category. To search all categories, make sure to remove any applied category filters.
- How do I remove a filter?
You can see all the applied filters above your results. To remove a filter, simply click on the “x” next to the filter you wish to remove.
- What is a related material?
A related material is a material that has been tagged as related to the document you selected. For example, the “It’s Your Time to Shine Event Flipchart” is related to the “It’s Your Time to Shine Event Outline” and the “It’s Your Time to Shine Event Placemat”. With this new feature, if you clicked on one of those items you would see the other two related items below.
- What is a derivative?
A derivative of a material is a piece of content that is the same piece but in a different language. For example, you may select a flyer in English and see the same flyer below available in Chinese. These recommendations make finding similar pieces in other languages easier.
- What’s the difference between “Browse All Categories” and “Categories”
“Browse All Categories” is for all countries and languages.
“Categories” is defaulted to your home country and language.
- How can I download a material?
You can download a material by clicking “download” in the list view or full view.
- How can I share a material?
You can share a material by clicking “Share” in the list view or full view. When you choose share, a link is created for you to share.
- How can I see important details about each download?
When you click on a media item, you will see a title, date it was last updated, file size, media type, language, countries, keywords and a description.
- Do HP1s and NCs have a different experience than UnFranchise Owners?
Yes, HP1s and NCs have more files that are available to them under the nutraMetrix category.
Visit UnFranchise.com > “Help & Training” > “Support Materials” today to dive in and learn. The new responsive redesign is inspired, modern and contains a wealth of information. Build your Attitude and Knowledge to take your UnFranchise Business to the next level.