THE SHOPPING ANNUITY® is a revolutionary concept that helps smart shoppers convert their spending into earning. An UnFranchise Owner builds a Shopping Annuity by redirecting purchases they are already making to the company’s exclusive products, changing how they purchase other products by going through their shop.com site and investing time to develop their UnFranchise business
So, how does one start to “make their home a shopping annuity home”?
Maximize the Exclusive Products your household uses:
There are hundreds of products to choose from. For example, instead of buying a competitor product, buy an exclusive product from your own business instead. Why?
- Better Quality. Market America, Worldwide Identifies trends in the marketplace and seeks out manufacturers and suppliers resulting in the development of superior products.
- Best Value. We don’t incur costs associated with advertising, distribution and overhead resulting in better products at better prices.
- Higher Commissions. You receive the highest commissionable value when you switch to the company’s exclusive products.
Insider’s Tips to Maximizing your household’s BV:
- Have all members of the family on board.
- Replace products as you run out of other brands.
- What have you run out of that needs to be replaced?
- What is on your shopping list that can be replaced with an exclusive product?
- View Product recommendations on the homepage of UnFranchise.com for BV product ideas
- Product reviews and UFO Testimonials. When you click on a product in UnFranchise, you get all of the products details including a description, highlights, comparisons, ingredients, science, FAQs and reviews.
- Use technology and resources in your incremental plan to maximize BV. Create My Lists, visit your Shopping Annuity Assessment, set up Shopping Annuity Autoship and more.
- Team Corings / Conference Calls. Each week, have one partner talk about their experience with one product as a way to share more testimonials.
- Weekly Orders. Commit to trying at least one new product per week for the next 90 days to slowly start transferring your buying to your exclusive products.
- Consider periodicity. Some products need to be ordered weekly while others may only need to be replaced quarterly. Keep this in mind when making your lists
- Order in “twos”. Avoid running out of products that you need. By ordering two, you will have one on the shelf ready to go while you place your order for your replacement.
- Social Media. Market America, Shopping Annuity and other brand channels all feature real user generated content. By engaging with those channels, you can learn about products and how UnFranchise Owners use them.
Maximize the IBV generated from everything that cannot be replaced with an exclusive product:
For products that can’t be replaced with an exclusive brand, continue buying those brands but change how they are bought. Through SHOP.COM, the company offers millions of additional products and services. There are thousands of stores to choose from to help maximize your regular consumable spending as well as the spending that you do on an annual basis.
Insider’s Tips to Maximizing your household’s IBV:
- Shopping Annuity Brand products: High quality products with high IBV. Products are in the warehouse and ship with your exclusive product orders.
- Super IBV: Generic products with up to 60% IBV. Products are in the warehouse and ship with your exclusive product orders.
- UF Travel on UnFranchise.com Participating hotels offer better deals than other travel sites and pay you 11% IBV right away (instead of waiting to award credit when you take the trip). Click on “Ordering” and then “Travel”.
- eGift Cards on UnFranchise.com. Gift cards that offer 7-11% IBV and are delivered to your email instantly.
- OneCarts: There are thousands of OneCart products including Rastellis, IBV Essentials bundles, groceries, personal care items, cleaning supplies and more available on UnFranchise.com which offer competitive prices, low or free shipping and higher IBV.
- SHOP.COM Partner Stores: Thousands of partner stores, with practically everything you could need or want to buy. *Search for highest IBV when choosing partner stores
- Achieving SAMM Guide – Shows examples from SAMM Achievers
- Product carousels on the homepage of UnFranchise.com. Product collections are hand selected based on consumable and seasonal spending based on the time of year, what’s new, periodicity, hot deals, personalization and more. You can add to “My List”, add to “My Cart” or add to your “Autoship” Queue by clicking on some or all of the products within the carousel. Further, the full potential BV, IBV and calculated savings for each product carousel are displayed to the right of the title of each carousel. If you select specific products within the carousel; the BV, IBV and savings will automatically adjust based on your selections.
- Identify the top 10 stores that you shop at. Are any of them partner stores? Determine if there are some partner stores with higher IBV that you could switch too.
- SHOP Buddy. When you google a product, look for the “S” to see partner stores have what you are looking for. SHOP Buddy also shows you coupon codes and best price options.
The key to making the switch is to choose one product at a time. It’s not realistic for you to use 100% of the products and stores from your assessment in your first week. Like the business, fully maximizing your Shopping Annuity is a staircase. Getting to the top of the staircase is not difficult. But, if you try to jump from the ground to the top step, you likely will hit a wall and fail. Instead of rushing, jumping and trying to skip steps, you simply have to walk up one step at a time. Apply this thought process to putting your SAA to work and begin to make your home a Shopping Annuity Home.