As we continue to enhance, strengthen and protect your UnFranchise® Business, allow us to introduce the new Inventory Management tool. This new tool will make it simple for you to manage the status of your product inventory and simplify your tax preparation. We strive to make your UnFranchise Business as streamlined and simple as possible and this new tool will be a gamechanger for your business toolbox. Continue reading to learn how this new tool works and what it means for your business.
Market America Worldwide continues to enhance, strengthen and protect your UnFranchise® Business with a new Inventory Management tool to be released on Dec. 2, 2019. The new Inventory Management tool will make it simple for you to manage the status of your product inventory and simplify your tax preparation.
- Take an inventory of all Market America brand products that you have on hand, and update it as you use, sell, and order products.
- Review the videos linked below so that you will be able to easily load your inventory when the tool goes live on Dec. 2.
- Ensure your personally sponsored business partners are aware of this Inventory Management Tool’s Dec. 2 launch by forwarding this communication to them, following up with a call, and teaching them to do the same.
Entering Current/Existing Product Inventory
To begin using the Inventory Management tool, each UnFranchise Owner (UFO) will need to enter all sellable products they currently have on hand between Dec. 2 and Dec. 31, 2019. After Dec. 31, 2019 the ability to enter “existing” inventory will not be available. What does this mean to the UFO? The UFO must have their existing products entered in their Inventory Management tool in order to create a manual Sales Receipt. All orders placed by the UFO starting Dec. 2, including their AutoShip orders, will automatically be added to their product inventory with the exception of orders drop-shipped to registered Preferred Customers (PCs) and/or orders placed by PCs on a UFO’s website(s) (SHOP.COM, motivescosmetics.com, tlsSlim.com, isotonix.com, etc.) since they are sent directly to the PC and are never inventoried.
Additional important information:
- Any products purchased after the Inventory Management tool goes live will be automatically added to your inventory once that order invoices. Therefore, it is not necessary to manually add those products to your Inventory Management.
- Product cases can be entered into Inventory Management. The system will convert the cases to individual items.
- Product kits can be entered into Inventory Management and will stay as kits. You will have the option to expand the product kits into the individual items that made up the kit.
- If you have products from multiple market countries, simply enter them from the respective market country’s UnFranchise.com.
- Special product codes such as those for Motives® Custom Blend products will be available for Sales Receipt entry.
- Purchases made at Market America websites (SHOP.COM, motivescosmetics.com, tlsSlim.com, isotonix.com, etc.) will still automatically create Sales Receipts and will not affect (be added or subtracted from) Inventory Management.
- Orders drop-shipped directly to PCs will still automatically create Sales Receipts and will not affect Inventory Management.