This Summer, Market America introduced the University Major of the Month. The major of the month for October is nutraMetrix. Throughout the month, nutraMetrix team members will be writing guest blog posts about nutraMetrix and how UnFranchise Owners can use it to leverage their business. Below is the first post.
“Is it Time for You to Leverage nutraMetrix in Your Business?” by the nutraMetrix Team
Most people are looking for quality of life and wellness approaches. Fast-paced lifestyles are leading to an array of poor dietary choices and chronically stressful lives. Today’s society is filled with people who are overfed and undernourished and they are not only seeking advice, but solutions to their health issues and concerns. Those solutions are best offered by their doctors and other trusted health professionals. Supported by nutraMetrix and our complete suite of cutting-edge nutraceuticals, customizable nutritional regimens and support for continuing education, the health of patients is in trusted and caring hands.
The nutraMetrix program is easy to integrate into any health professional’s everyday routine. By reviewing specific health regimens and making recommendations during regular visits, nutraMetrix allows patients and providers to find effective, science-based solutions to health questions and concerns in real time.
With nutraMetrix, health professionals can offer their patients one of the most dynamic custom health solutions available while taking advantage of Market America’s proven UnFranchise business model to achieve financial success for their practice.
Here’s what else we offer Health Professionals who enroll in nutraMetrix:
- Advanced nutraceuticals: At the center of our program are our nutraMetrix nutritional supplements; comprehensive, science-based formulations that include nutraMetrix Isotonix® supplements. With advanced formulas designed for specific areas of health – including heart health, digestive health, anti-aging and more – nutraMetrix Advanced Nutraceuticals can help Health Professionals offer their patients additional support in achieving optimal health.
- nutraMetrixWeb Portals: The customizable nutraMetrix Web portal is the patients’ gateway to the features and services nutraMetrix provides. With quick and easy access for ordering products, as well as articles and information on the latest health trends and topics, the nutraMetrix Web Portal helps to keep patients informed.
- TLS Select Customizable Weight Loss Solution:Unlike most diet programs, TLS Select encompasses a total lifestyle approach, teaching the benefits of low-glycemic eating, behavior modification and body composition to help not only change the way patients look, but the way they feel and how they approach life.
- Customized Nutrition:Helping patients understand what nutrition and supplementation options work best for them is important. That’s why nutraMetrix has developed personalized custom nutrition and supplementation programs, like the Nutri-Physical Custom Cocktail and the Gene SNP Genetic Analysis, that help them understand exactly what they need and how it will help them achieve their optimal health. By understanding how patients’ lifestyle choices – and even their genetics – affect their health, health professionals are able to provide them the best possible nutrition and supplementation plan available.
- Highly-trainednutraMetrix Consultants (NCs): nutraMetrix Consultants are specially trained UnFranchise Owners who work with health professionals to formulate a business plan and sales strategy based on the practice’s financial goals, while also providing ongoing support for the continued success of the practice.
- Health Professional Training and Resources: nutraMetrix provides several resources and courses designed to help health professionals learn about the nutraMetrix product line as well as proven implementation strategies.
Although the nutraMetrix brand of products is only available in the United States, Market America offers our International UnFranchise Owners a similar opportunity through the International Health Professional Program.
In addition to the standard Market America UnFranchise Owner benefits, health professionals in the US, as well as in our International Markets, have the option of participating in our HP1 Program. The HP1 Program provides health professionals with the opportunity to develop ancillary income from within their current practice via the sale of approved Market America products to their patients and clients. This business model can earn HP1s retail profit and up to an additional US$78,000.00 annually in product volume commissions without an immediate obligation to building a full UnFranchise Business. Once a HP1 is ready to expand their network and build their business and create further opportunities for additional income, they are encouraged to convert to a full HP UnFranchise Owner.
Health Professionals in Your Area are Looking for the Wellness Solutions nutraMetrix Provides
In the process of building your Market America business, you are likely to be introduced to Health Professionals who would benefit from the high-quality products, educational services, and revenue provided by nutraMetrix. These practitioners understand that their patients are already utilizing products from the $43 Billion health and nutrition industry, and recognize that patients would prefer to have convenient access to high quality products from someone who knows their personal health goals.
In order to support those health professionals properly, you need specialized training. nutraMetrix offers several two-day certification trainings throughout the year to help UFOs become nutraMetrix Consultants (NCs). The price for these powerful, information packed trainings is $195, and attendees will receive access to nutraMetrix products and success driven tools after completion of training.
While you must be an NC to help a nutraMetrix Health Professional open their account, all Market America UnFranchise Owners can sponsor NCs. Even if nutraMetrix is not your major, you can leverage the power of nutraMetrix by adding NCs to your organization.
It is Now Easier Than Ever to Get Started With nutraMetrix
nutraMetrix also offers local trainings through the GMTSS that make it easier and more affordable for UnFranchise Owners (UFOs) to learn more about becoming nutraMetrix Consultants.
The nutraMetrix 101 and 201 events are enlightening three-hour trainings that will widen your business scope and enhance your recruiting opportunities. These trainings will also help you determine if attending the two-day certification course is the right fit for you and your business.
nutraMetrix 101- An Introduction to nutraMetrix- This three-hour training will provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to begin working with nutraMetrix Custom Health Solutions. You will learn why the division was created, including why nutritional supplementation is necessary for patients’ optimal health, why it makes sense for health professionals to incorporate wellness programs and services into their treatment protocols, and why the customizable solutions offered by nutraMetrix add value to both the patient and the practice. You will also learn the basics of how to get started with nutraMetrix, including how to introduce the program to your Health Professional contacts and potential nutraMetrix Consultants, what resources and tools are available to you, and how to explain the financial opportunity behind the nutraMetrix business model.
nutraMetrix 201- nutraMetrix Implementation Strategies- This three-hour training will provide you with the foundational knowledge needed to begin working with nutraMetrix Custom Health Solutions. You will explore the nutraMetrix opportunity in more detail, including how the programs and services offered by nutraMetrix benefit the health professional, as well as the nutraMetrix Consultant. Topics covered will include: how to conduct a Discovery Meeting to identify the needs of the practice, how to create a preliminary business proposal for the practice, and how to plan a successful implementation strategy.
These trainings are open to all UnFranchise Owners and guests. The content is appropriate for those who want to learn more about the advantages of nutraMetrix for health professionals and is also beneficial for health professionals themselves.
It is recommended to take nutraMetrix 101 before taking nutraMetrix 201, as the fundamental basics covered in 101 will not be repeated in 201.
The nutraMetrix 101 and 201 sessions are open to all UFOs and guests. Attendees who attend both the 101 and 201 sessions have the opportunity to be granted temporary nutraMetrix Consultant status for a period of three-months with the purchase of a two-day nutraMetrix Consultant Training ticket within one year of attending the nutraMetrix 101 and 201. This temporary NC status allows attendees to begin working with Health Professionals right away, bridging a gap until they can get to the next NC Training.
Tickets are $25 per person, per session. Upcoming dates and locations are available in the GMTSS.
Where Can You Learn More About nutraMetrix?
To learn more about the power of nutraMetrix for your business, visit the Official nutraMetrix YouTube Channel to watch these informative videos:
nutraMetrix® University Major Overview
Why Everyone Should Attend nutraMetrix® Consultant Training
Benefits of Being a nutraMetrix® Consultant
Benefits of Having nutraMetrix® as Part of Your Health Practice
nutraMetrix Main Stage Session from MAIC2019- Featuring Brandi Murphy, Sarah Tugender, Lisa Grant, Jacki Blasko, and Tom Holden sharing why every UFO should consider getting trained as a nutraMetrix Consultant
We look forward to seeing you and your team members at an upcoming nutraMetrix 101 and 201 Training.