The countdown is on – Easter is 5 days away! With all that going on in the world today, there is no shame in procrastination this year. (We are guilty!) With social distancing and cancelled family gathering, Easter will be different this year. We have a few Easter Basket ideas for you that your children will love.
What better way to enjoy those Easter treats than by shopping at some of sweetest partner stores, offering Cashback just for filling your Easter baskets! As this post is about last minute ideas, we are focusing on e-gift cards, but what child wouldn’t want to pick out their own prizes?
Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Books: Barnes&Noble has books for kids of all ages
- Toys: Of course, but we suggest incorporating educational toys
- Groupon egift card: allow your little one to browse & choose something to their liking
- eGift Cards: SHOP.COM has gift cards that kids of all ages can enjoy
- For the boys: Xbox Live eGift Card – Buy games, movies, TV, music, apps and more
- For the girls: Sephora or Ulta Beauty eGift Card – Sephora offers classic brands like CLINIQUE, bareMinerals, Dior and Philosophy.
Clothing is a gift that anyone can appreciate – the older kids more so. We have TONS of Partner Stores that offer trendy clothes for children of all ages. A SHOP.COM eGift card is always a good idea so your kids can choose what they want for Easter.
Even though we are going through a global pandemic, our children still deserve to celebrate Easter. Don’t let shortages on eggs and Quarantine ruin it for your family. Another fun idea is to get some colorful chalk and draw Easter eggs on your sidewalk to driveway – why not include the whole family?
How is your family planning on celebrating Easter this year? Tell us in the comments below!