It’s no secret that we have a tremendous assortment of products which are in stock & in extremely high demand. With the world still dealing with the global pandemic, as UnFranchise Owners, it’s essential for us to lead by example by becoming a product of the product. Sleep is critical to your overall health. In the past two weeks, we have shared products to help with immune health as well as products to help you maintain a clean home. Now, let’s look at another critical health factor: sleep quality.
Adequate sleep is vital to your overall health and well-being. If you’re having trouble getting a good night’s sleep during this pandemic, you’re not alone. Did you know that stress can play a major role in your ability to fall asleep as well as your quality of sleep? If stress is keeping you up at night as well as affecting your daily life, check out these 11 ways to combat stress.
In a recent article, the Mayo Clinic offers 5 tips for getting a good night’s sleep:
- Maintain a regular sleep schedule.
- Avoid taking naps during the daytime.
- Be active during the day.
- Be wary of sleeping too much.
- Take a break from electronics.
On top of these great tips, here are 3 of our must-have products to help you get the sleep you deserve. Click each product name for a full description and complete list of ingredients and benefits.
- Helps enhance and stabilize mood
- May promote calmness and relaxation
- Supports healthy sleep quality
- Promotes sleep
- Assists in releasing mental tension
- Helps to clear the mind
Click HERE to learn more about Isotonix Essentials® Turn Down
- Promotes head comfort
- Promotes optimal muscle health and comfort
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels
- Supports a healthy sleep quality
Click HERE to learn more about Isotonix® Magnesium
- Helps promote the deep, restful third and fourth stages of sleep
- May improve sleep quality
- May have calming properties to help you relax
- May help you relax
- Sleep deprivation can accelerate the aging process
- Adequate and quality sleep can help to prolong the aging process
- May help to stabilize mood
Click HERE to learn more about Prime Dreamz™
What causes the occasional inability to sleep?
- Extreme temperatures
- Jet lag — change in time zones
- Side effects from medication
- Excessive amounts of caffeine
- Smoking cigarettes before bedtime
- Drinking alcohol before bedtime
- Expecting to have difficulty sleeping and worrying about it
- Irregular sleeping habits
- Excessive exercise close to bedtime
How much sleep do I need?
Adults should try to get eight hours of sleep each night. More important than the exact length of time in bed is if you feel rested when awakening and have energy throughout the day. If not, make changes to your sleep environment and allow more time for sleeping.
What are the benefits of good sleep?
Sleeping well each night will reduce stress and irritability, improve your energy and concentration, and boost your immune system.
Which product do you keep on hand to help you get a good night’s sleep? Let us know in the comments.