How excited are you all for Gala night at MAIC 2019? I know we are excited to see all of your beautiful dresses and amazing makeup looks using Motives Cosmetics. Today we are going to share a few looks you could easily re-create for Gala night.
If you are still searching for the perfect Gala dress be sure to give this post from Lorens World a look, Loren shares some stunning dresses that you can get on SHOP.COM.
- On a flat brush Pat “Elegant” on both the inner and outer corner of the eye.
- Using the same shadow connect both corners by blending “Elegant” in the crease.
- Taking “Posh” blend out any harsh lines.
- Taking the color “Royalty” Pat on either side of the empty space
onthe center of the lid. Then taking “Luxury” apply to the very center.
- Line the water line with “LBD” gel liner and smudge out using “Elegant”.
- Begin by blending “Lavish” slightly above the crease.
- Taking “Elegant” blend in the crease.
- Using “Elegant” apply to the outer corner of the eye.
- Taking “Temptation” shadow apply to the lid staying clear of the outer corner of the eye.
- Line the waterline using “LBD” gel liner and smudge out slightly using “Elegant” with “Royalty” over top.
- Begin by blending “Vintage Glam” slightly above the crease.
- Taking “Cappuccino” apply in the crease and blend.
- With a flat brush Pat on “Hazelnut” over the entire lid and blend where it meets “Bitter Chocolate” for a smooth transition of colors.
- Using “Motives Glitter Glue” and “Copper Shimmer” powder, mix together to make a liner and apply.
- Using “Motives Glitter Glue” and “Magic Glitter Dust” apply here and there all over the lid area.