We’re hiring! Market America is looking to hire a full-time Director of SEO.
The Director of SEO will serve as a technology evangelist for the company; will partner cross-functionally to translate marketing initiatives into technology tangibles; and will build third party relationships around the Internet to help develop better linking strategies.
- Discoverability, visibility to search engines – evaluate linking strategies across all Market America properties/sites
- Crawl-ability – can each search engine get to content (examine use of session, cookies, dynamic content, registration walls, forms, etc.)
- Relevance – Content worded properly for SEO? Is there enough content on the sites (header tags, title tags, etc.?)
- Measure – Enhance current tools and measurement to focus on SEO improvement
- Improvement on Link Popularity and Index Count
- Project Delivery: Drive focused SEO marketing projects to ensure spiders can crawl/index site. An example of this may be specialized landing pages for each city/state for the real estate products
- Document “Best Practices” for SEO
- Create process within the SDLC (software development life cycle) to ensure that SEO is part of technology’s procedures
- Serve as a SEO Evangelist – Host sessions, perform code reviews -concerning support of the SEO process
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- 7+ years experience in SEO/SEM with team leadership responsibilities
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of users and support staff
Location: Greensboro, NC (this is not a telecommuting position)
*Relocation assistance provided. This position is not eligible for visa/sponsorship.
Do you meet these requirements or know someone that does?
Update: This position is no longer available. Click here to view other jobs available with Market America.