The 2017 Market America International Convention is just a week away and we are busy preparing for the four (yes, we said FOUR!) day event at the Greensboro Coliseum. UnFranchise Owners around the world are eager to get to Market America’s headquarter city and take their businesses and the Shopping Annuity to the next level. What’s even more exciting is this year, we’re celebrating a major milestone – Market America’s 25th Anniversary! You can bet this is going to be the biggest, most exciting event to date as we’re preparing to spend all week celebrating with our favorite people in the world- our UnFranchise Owners! We’re certain you’re as excited as we are and so we have created an essential survival guide to help you better prepare. Read on for your MAIC survival guide.
- Your MAIC 2017 Tickets. Check several times before heading to the Greensboro Coliseum to make sure that you have your tickets with you. There’s no entry without them! To keep them with you at all times, place them inside your lanyard, which will be given to you when you pick up your package. You should also carry a valid government ID with you!
- UnFranchise Owner ID. If you don’t know it yet, you’ll want to have it available during the convention. You’ll need it to place orders for all the incredible new lines and products we’ll be launching.
- Cell phone/Smartphone. We will have a lot happening with our social media sites that you will not want to miss. A phone will be great to keep you updated on any changes in our schedule, see our corporate social updates and behind the scenes photos as well as share your own photos from the event. And don’t forget that our official hashtag is #MAIC2017 so you can tag us in all your social media posts!
- Daily Updates via social media. Make sure that you are staying current with the happening at #MAIC2017! The best way to get all of the most important information is to frequently check the UnFranchise Blog as well as the corporate social media channels. We will be providing the daily schedule, updates, important information, and more all weekend long!
- Note-taking Supplies. Pens, paper, a tablet, or anything you might need to capture all the great information you will learn during MAIC 2017. You will not want to forget anything!
- Light-Weight Jacket or Sweater. While the weather will be warm Greensboro, it would be good to bring a light-weight jacket or sweater with you to the Greensboro Coliseum just in case it gets chilly. Wondering what else to pack? Check out our list of packing essentials.
- Stay Hydrated. Not only is it pretty hot and humid in Greensboro in August, it’s also long days in the coliseum. Bring your PUREH2O water bottle to stay hydrated while you are inside the Greensboro Coliseum. This will also help you spend less money every time you want water during the event!
- Plan breakout sessions in advance. Gather your team or business partners each night and plan ahead. The full event agenda and breakout session schedules will be posted on the UnFranchise Blog on Tuesday, August 8. Plus the night before each day’s events, we’ll post the following day’s schedule and breakout sessions. This helps you better utilize your time and make plans. Check back starting Wednesday, August 9 for individual day schedules.
Don’t forget to bring these important items too:
- Selfie Stick
- Team shirts
- Business cards
- On-the-go Health & Nutrition products
- Choice Energy Bars & Awake Energy Shots!
- Umbrella and/or rain jacket
We’re looking forward to seeing all of you in Greensboro, North Carolina next week!
Have more tips you would like to share with first timers? Leave them in the comment section below!