The reunion we’ve all been waiting for is on the horizon. The 2021 International Convention (MAIC2021) is just over a month away and we can’t contain our excitement!
Before the event, there are a few things that every UnFranchise Owners should do to prepare for MAIC2021 especially if you’ll be attending in person. You’ll be surprised by how some preparation can set you up for success at the event. Below, our team compiled a checklist of tasks to complete before MAIC2021.
- If you have not done so already, purchase your tickets. UFOs can buy more tickets for guests as well.
- If you are attending MAIC2021 in person, book your room at the host hotel, Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons. Use this link to reserve a room at a discounted rate.
- If you need to book a hotel, flight, or rental car, use SHOP Travel. Save up to 40%-60% or more off the regular price of hotels, flights, & rental cars.
- Download SHOP Local. Earn up to 18% IBV just by simply paying at the partner store with a linked debit or credit card. #GoSHOPLocal
- Stock up on Market America products to bring to Greensboro. Our team suggests bringing Awake Energy Shot, Isotonix Daily Essential Packets, and MochaTonix.
- Follow corporate media channels and read the UnFranchise Blog for daily updates leading up to Convention.
If every UFO takes some time to prepare, then MAIC2021 has a chance to be the best event in company history!
Date: August 26-28, 2021
Venue: Greensboro Coliseum
Host Hotel: Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons. Please click HERE to reserve your room at the discounted room rate.
Tickets: Click here to purchase tickets