It’s been three weeks since MAIC2021, and we still can’t stop talking about how wonderful it truly was. This year’s International Convention provided so much new information about products and result-producing activities. Now, you must take what you learned and apply it to your UnFranchise Business.
What did you learn at MAIC2021? We listed a few lessons revealed at International Convention.
- The Basic 5 continues to be the foundation of the UnFranchise Business. Learn, practice, and master.
- When you have time, hop on a Zoom call.
- Utilize new technology to your advantage – SHOP Live, UnFranchise Marketing App, Motives Try Me Feature, Sezzle.
- Become a product of the product.
- Trial size marketing is an excellent way to introduce new prospects to the products.
So how do you apply it to your UnFranchise? Most of this can be done through trial and error. Figure out which techniques work better than others and continue to use them in the field. Talk strategies with your sponsors and teammates and figure out how you’re going to attack these next few months. Hop on a Zoom call with new prospects and gauge their interest in the business.
Remember, if they don’t qualify for the business, that’s fine. Move on and direct your attention towards those entrepreneurs who do qualify for the UnFranchise Business.
Have you purchased your tickets to MAWC2022? You’ve seen how important these events can be to your business as evidenced by MAIC2021. We hope to see you in Ft. Lauderdale this February!
2022 World Conference #MAWC2022
Date: February 24-26, 2022
Venue: Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center
Host Hotel: Hilton Fort Lauderdale Marina, 1881 SE 17th Street, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
Please click HERE to reserve your room at the discounted room rate.
Tickets: Click here to purchase