We love our fathers – they are awesome and they helped bring us into the world. Father’s Day is the perfect opportunity to spend quality time with your dad and get to know each other better.
Meal Ideas for Dad
- SHOP Local – There is no shame if you don’t feel like cooking on Father’s Day, you get to spend more time with him. Signing up for SHOP Local is FREE. Sign up by clicking here and then linking your eligible debit or credit cards. Once the credit card or debit card is linked in, search for merchants in your area that are SHOP Local compatible. Then, activate any offers they want to use before completing a transaction with their linked card.
- Grand Dinner for Dad – For those who want to cook Dad a meal, Father’s Day is the day for it. Grill up some steaks, chicken, seafood or his favorite while he relaxes. If you shop from our Partner Stores, you get Cashback too!
Activities Ideas for Dad
- Go golfing or Mini-Golfing – Whether Dad is a Pro or enjoys Putt-Putt, this is a fun way to get outside with the family and have friendly competition. Whoever loses has to help clean up dinner that night!
- Go fishing – Fishing is oh so relaxing and a great chance to bond with Dad. Who knows – maybe you’ll catch a good one and can have fresh fish for dinner.
- Go Bike Riding – Not only is this a great activity for the whole family, but you get some exercise in too. Causing around outside is another way to enjoy the great outdoors.
Gifts for Dad
- Buy a Gift – We offer many options on SHOP.COM for every dad. Whether he likes electronics, fitness, tools, self-care or he’s a foodie – we’ve got you covered.
- Make a Gift – Make Dad a card this year, he will love it! If children want to participate (as they should) just make sure they have all the supplies they need.
How is your family celebrating Father’s Day this year?