In January we helped you with your #skingoals, and in February we helped you find the perfect serums for your skin type. In March you will learn about the importance and how to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin!
Timeless Prescription Advanced Hydroxy Face Peel and Neutralizer is a two-step process that removes dead skin cells, and provides an antioxidant defense that leaves skin looking smoother, younger and healthier. The peel combines powerful alpha- and beta-hydroxy acids with vitamins A, C and E, and herbal extracts to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin. Green tea extract and chamomile soothe the skin after the peel in the antioxidant-packed neutralizer.
- Promotes smoother, younger, healthier-looking skin
- Supports skin thickness
- Preserves skin’s water balance
- Soothes skin
- Combats negative effects of pollution and UV rays
- 4.0 pH is optimized for maximum effectiveness and safety
- Measured dose pads provide accurate application
- Applicator pads are disposable and hygienic
- Promotes even skin tone, minimizing the look of discoloration
- Increases radiance by removing skin-dulling dead surface cells
- Visibly reduces pore size and may help prevent breakouts by supporting normal oil production
- Promotes clean, even, firm texture
- Provides professional-quality exfoliation
- Face peel removes dead skin
- Neutralizer helps give skin a smooth, healthy appearance
How do I use Timeless Prescription Advanced Hydroxy Peel and Neutralizer?
Applicator pads are pre-measured for accurate application. After cleansing, pat skin dry. Swipe pad over the face starting from the forehead down towards the neck; continue in semi-circular strokes until first pad feels dry. Do not rinse. Wait up to three minutes. Follow with the Neutralizer pad in the same manner. Follow with moisturizer.
How often should I use Timeless Prescription Advanced Hydroxy Peel and Neutralizer?
This treatment can be used every day for 30 days to refresh and exfoliate the surface of your skin.
Why should I use Timeless Prescription Advanced Hydroxy Peel and Neutralizer?
Timeless Prescription Advanced Hydroxy Face Peel and Neutralizer is a two-step process that removes dead skin cells, and provides an antioxidant defense that leaves skin looking smoother, younger and healthier.
Is Timeless Prescription Advanced Hydroxy Peel and Neutralizer for all skin types?
Yes, this treatment is ideal for all skin types.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Check out this action plan!
By adding in Timeless Prescription Advanced Hydroxy Face Peel and Neutralizer to just 10 customers skincare regimens, you can create an additional $229 in retail profit & 484BV.
Timeless Prescription Advanced Hydroxy Face Peel and Neutralizer
UC: $57.00 | SR: $79.95 | BV: 48.50
Retail Profit $22.95
10 Clients Purchasing = $229.50 & 484 BV
Ideas on how you can grow your customer base with these products:
- Personally reach out to 1 person (current customers or potential) a day to introduce them to the products
- Challenge yourself to 30 skin consultations for the month (they will purchase more than just featured products (average sale $100 per consultation).
- Hold clinics, events or classes (average event sales are $1000 per event).
- Do a short LIVE video on your personal social media accounts with a short demo on the benefits of the products.
- Do a short LIVE video with your skincare routine featuring the products
- POST tips about skincare and share the benefits of exfoliating
- Post social media images provided by creative. Right here in this album
- Consider writing a review on the products and encourage your customers to do the same
- Invite your network to experience the skincare analysis on your website
- Use the Skincare Flyers to help close the sale.
- Use these hashtags throughout the month #skincareroutine #babyskin
Reasons to exfoliate:
IT CAN HELP WITH AGING
Every woman wants to fight the signs of aging – you can do so by adding exfoliation to your skincare routine. Although our bodies are created to naturally shed skin, as we age, the shedding process can actually slow down. Old skin cells can exaggerate the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
BETTER ABSORPTION OF SKINCARE PRODUCTS
No matter how many skincare products you use, if you have dead skin cells building up on your skin’s surface, there’s more chance of the product having no effect at all. Once exfoliated, the dead skin cells can make way for serums, oils and moisturisers to deeply penetrate the skin and effectively nourish it
IMPROVES SKIN TEXTURE
If you’re an avid makeup user, you probably want nothing more than an even skin tone.
Even skin = flawless foundation
Exfoliating can help smooth areas of the skin that may have some texture by removing dead skin cells.
UNCLOGS PORES AND MINIMIZES BREAKOUTS
Similar to slowing down the aging process, exfoliating can also help unclog pores and decrease breakouts. If you wear makeup regularly or even something as simple as sunscreen, if not properly washed, your pores can become clogged, creating irritation and breakouts.
These are just a few reasons as to why you should get into the habit of exfoliating however there are many more. Start adding it to your skin routine tonight!
So now that you know, go exfoliate today!!