With the arrival of December, we are officially in the midst of holiday season!
We hope that you have already completed some of your holiday shopping at SHOP.COM! There is still a lot of time to take advantage of promotions such as the 25 Days of Deals and Giveaways and the Holiday Gift Guides. With opportunities for BV, IBV, and/or Cashback, there’s no reason to shop through any site besides SHOP.COM!
With the days for celebration approaching, one important factor that must be taken into account is the holiday shipping schedule. Since we are an online business, most of the products we sell will be delivered to your door so it’s important to make sure that you place your orders sooner rather than later in order to ensure they arrive on time.
To clarify our shipping dates, our team complied a list of important dates that should be circled on your calendar this holiday season. The dates will reveal when you should order a product in order to receive it by a specific date.
Note: These dates are suggestions only, as UPS and the U.S. Postal Service cannot guarantee delivery times in transit during the heavy holiday season:
- Standard shipping to destinations in the United States or Canada: Orders should be received by Market America no later than the end of business on Wednesday, Dec. 13, for the best chance of delivery by Friday, Dec. 22.
- Shipping to Guam, the Virgin Islands, the Bahamas or Puerto Rico: Orders should be received by Market America no later than Monday, Dec. 11 for the best chance of delivery by December 22.
- Shipping to an APO or FPO address: Orders must be received by Market America no later than Thursday, Dec. 4 for delivery by Dec. 22. Please note that some military destinations could potentially take longer than two weeks; please place those orders as early as possible to give them the best chance of arriving before Christmas day.
- For faster delivery in the U.S., we offer upgrades to UPS 3-Day Select, 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air as options for last-minute shopping. Orders for which upgraded shipping has been requested will be shipped the same business day as long as they are placed by 1:00 p.m. EST, but please allow one extra day for delivery after Dec. 15 because of high package volume in the UPS system.
- UPS Next Day Air is also offered in Canada.
Christmas shipping method quick reference:
- UPS 3 Day Select: Place order by 1:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, Dec. 19 (U.S.)
- UPS 2nd Day Air: Place order by 1:00 pm EST on Wednesday, Dec. 20 (U.S.)
- UPS Next Day Air: Place order by 1:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, Dec. 21 (U.S. and Canada)
Finally, Market America’s U.S. and Canadian distribution centers will be closed Monday, Jan. 1 through Wednesday, Jan. 3 to conduct annual physical inventory. All orders placed through Dec. 31 will be shipped prior to beginning our inventory. We will resume shipping operations on Thursday, Jan. 4.