Before the Market America Worldwide | SHOP.COM 2022 World Conference #MAWC2022, all ticketholders will be sent a special commemorative package(s), based on the number of tickets purchased. If you sold tickets, please forward packages to the people to who you sold tickets.
The event’s theme of “Stay Focused and Stay the Course” is especially meaningful because it was the axiom that our friend, coach, and mentor Dennis Franks lived and worked by.
Each package will include:
- A special #MAWC2022 commemorative T-shirt featuring the event’s theme, along with Dennis’ signature and his NFL jersey number “53”.
- A cup with the event’s logo, Isotonix® logo, and the event’s theme.
- A wristband with the event’s theme and the number “53” to honor Dennis.
- A face mask with the event’s logo and theme.
- Multiple emoji sticks to participate with during the event.
Use these gifts to show your energy, excitement, and enthusiasm throughout the event, and beyond as a continuous reminder to “Stay Focused and Stay the Course.”
It’s possible that your package may include a valuable Golden Ticket for the 2022 International Convention (#MAIC2022) in Greensboro, NC.
Golden Tickets will be placed randomly inside packages. If yours includes a Golden Ticket, you are eligible for:
- A complimentary round-trip flight and four-night stay for you at the Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons host hotel.
- VIP Access for you and one guest during #MAIC2022 (VIP seating and a catered breakfast and lunch).
- A $3,000 USD or equivalent credit on your account to use toward purchasing products, etc.
The only way to receive a special commemorative package, and possibly find a Golden Ticket inside, is to have #MAWC2022 Tickets.
For those who may be skeptical of the promotion, fear not because it’s 100% real. Just ask Scott Wong and Ka Man Chiu, who both won golden tickets to MAIC2021.
Join us at the 2022 World Conference for valuable business-building education, unforgettable experiences, and more that can benefit you and your UnFranchise® Business.
Countdown to #MAWC2022