October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Market America is a proud supporter of this cause. ma® will once again partner with Earlier.org by promoting three great products available for purchase to help raise funds for the fight against breast cancer and for the creation of an earlier breast cancer test.
During the month of October, Market America will donate $0.50 from every sale of Motives® Essential Lip Kit or Motives® Stolen Kisses Lip Kit and $2 from every purchase of Isotonix OPC-3® Beauty Blend to Earlier.org. We love supporting this incredible organization that strives to discover better early-detection methods for breast cancer. Early detection can make a huge difference in survival rates of this disease.
Because of this, we also want to increase awareness of the importance of early detection and we need YOUR help in doing so! Using the hashtag, #KissesForHope, we’ll be sharing stories of survivors and supporters on social media throughout the month of October. We have created two templates, one for survivors and one for supporters, that you can use to help us spread the word by sharing your story.
If you need help uploading your picture and sharing your story onto the template, follow these steps:
1. Download the template that you will be using.
2. Go to PicMonkey.com and click on the “Edit” tab.
3. Open the template that you downloaded.
4. Click on the “Overlays” tab (with the butterfly image) and then click on “Your Own.” A new window will pop up allowing you to choose a photo from your computer. Click on the photo you choose to upload of yourself.
5. Drag the photo to the square on the template that says “Place your picture here.”
6. Click on the “Texts” tab (with the two ‘t’s’) and then click on “Add Text.” Click on the new text box that has appeared and type your story! Once you are done, you can drag it to the appropriate place on the template.
7. Click the “Save” tab at the top of the template and you’re done! Now you can post your graphic on all your social media accounts, tag @MarketAmerica, @MotivesCosmetics, @shopcomdeals and #Isotonix and use the official campaign hashtag, #KissesForHope to help us spread the message.
Click HERE to see the products and learn more about the campaign.