This week’s WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) Motives® Beauty Advisor spotlight is dedicated to Jayme Kauth. Jayme is a valuable Motives® Partner! Read on for a glimpse into her growth through working with Motives and how it all started with her aunt talking to her about Custom Blend.
1. How were you introduced to Motives?
I was introduced to Motives at a very young age. When I was about 14 years old I would babysit for my aunt and mentor, Chele Boe. In exchange for babysitting, she would give me a custom blend foundation! So I started using the line throughout high school and when I became a senior and 18 years old of course, naturally, I partnered.
2. What made you want to learn more and align yourself with Motives Cosmetics?
It just felt natural to want to learn more about the cosmetic line. I have always had a passion for beauty, cosmetics and connecting with other women even at a very young age. I think it’s important to group yourself with like-minded people in order to be the best version of yourself and I found that with motives.
3. How have you leveraged education & business events to build your belief/ propel your success?
Like anything you are passionate about education is key! I love going to events because I always learn something new from others, whether it be ingredient-based, tips on business building or “hacks” with the cosmetics, we are never done learning!
4. If you are a Beauty Professional: As a professional, what feedback would you provide for others that are evaluating Motives & the company behind it?
When it comes to expanding my Motives team I like to work with like-minded professionals. I seek out people that are on my same wavelength, people that share the same values. Of course, you figure this out by talking to lots of people, I talk to everyone, I like to get to know everyone! I also feel it’s important to share our gift.
5. Is there anything that you’d recommend others to do / leverage as a beauty entrepreneur i3n order to maximize success?
There are many ways to be successful within Motives, my advice to someone new is to find what you are good at, do it over and over and over again! You don’t have to be good at everything, no one is! Find out your special Niche, and get really good at it.
6. What are you most excited about in regards to long-term goals leveraging Motives?
I’m excited about our ever-expanding line, we have such an amazing support system. It is so easy to share this opportunity with so many, and the more people you share with the more success everyone has!