This week’s WCW (Woman Crush Wednesday) Motives® Beauty Advisor spotlight is dedicated to Monica Soans. Monica is a valuable Motives® Partner! Read on for a glimpse into her growth through working with Motives and how she got started with Market America.
When I was introduced to the Business, the Compensation Plan was very attractive to me. I slowly and eventually educated myself and fell in love with Motives Cosmetics.
2. What made you want to learn more and align yourself with Motives Cosmetics?
I always wanted to be the product of the product. The more I used Motives Cosmetics, the more I sold. So I began to learn more and earn more and build a decent kit for myself and customers.
3. How have you leveraged education & business events to build your belief/ propel your success?
Education is an ongoing process. You are never done learning. So I always grab every opportunity to learn from audios, videos, webinars. I also hold a couple of events monthly with a team of like-minded entrepreneurs.
4. If you are a Beauty Professional: As a professional, what feedback would you provide for others that are evaluating Motives & the company behind it?
I always invite people to come and evaluate the business whether in the beauty industry or not. Because I was not into beauty earlier professionally or personally. The training system that the company provides is second to none. So you never know where this business can take you and make of you.
5. Is there anything that you’d recommend others to do / leverage as a beauty entrepreneur in order to maximize success?
Be passionate about your business and products. I have seen the products sell themselves and with the right follow up can convert into something beneficial long term. Success breeds success, so be passionate, patient and persistent.
6. What are you most excited about in regards to long term goals leveraging Motives?
Everyone loves good quality cosmetics at affordable costs, which is what Motives is all about. It can be an easy first point of contact and conversation in many cases. I am excited about the ever expanding Cosmetics and Skincare lines.