Motives will help you start out the new year right by starting habits that will make your makeup not only look better but last much longer throughout the day! Truth is, so many don’t know the importance of adding a couple extra steps to their routine and the difference that it will make! That’s where we come in, we will show you which primer and setting spray you should be using to get the most out of your makeup looks.
The first step in the process is using a primer. I’m assuming that you’ve done your skincare regimen though…
The function of a primer is to help fill in imperfections. With your pores, your skin is like an orange peel. Primer will make it smooth like an apple! If you start with a smooth surface, it’s easier to create a flawless finish.
Does your makeup disappear by the end of the day? Primer creates a barrier between your skin and the foundation so it doesn’t just absorb in.
A powerful formulation that minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while perfectly smoothing the skin. This formula creates a veil over the skin’s surface, providing a soft-focus effect. Antioxidant ingredients promote healthy skin while the mineral pigments reflect light away from fine lines and wrinkles.
An innovative formula that targets pores, fine lines, and wrinkles, Complexion Perfection Face Primer visibly reduces the appearance of imperfections for even-looking skin that is prepped and primed. This oil-free, smoothing formula extends the life of your foundation for the perfect, flawless look.
Motives® Complexion Perfection Face Primer
UC: $17.75 | RC: $24.95 | BV: 14
Retail profit: $7.20
10 Customers purchasing=$72.00 profit & 140 BV
Setting powder is a godsend. It locks in foundation and concealer so that it doesn’t move and prevents creasing. Wearing it makes your makeup look even more flawless.
A loose powder that provides a light, silky veil and the perfect luminous finish for your foundation. The texture is beautifully smooth and can also be applied directly onto the skin. It is suitable for all skin types, even very dry skin.
Motives® Luminous Translucent Powder
UC: $16.25 | RC: $22.95 | BV: 12
Retail profit: $6.70
10 Customers purchasing=$67 profit & 120 BV
Setting spray (also finishing spray, makeup setting spray, finish spray, or makeup spray) is a cosmetic product designed to preserve applied make-up for long periods of time. Apply by spritzing mist over the face, keeping the make-up application moist for several hours. Yes, we have 2 because it depends on your skin type.
For normal to dry skin, 10 Years Younger is perfect for you. A setting spray that mists on weightlessly to reduce makeup slippage and keep skin looking beautifully flawless. Save up to 50% of makeup usage with this unique spray. Keep your skin looking fresh throughout the day.
If you have combination or oily skin, No More Shine is for YOU! A setting spray that mists on weightlessly to control oil, deflect surface shine and keep skin looking beautifully matte. Oily skin has met its match! Keep your skin looking smooth — but never shiny — with this spray.
Motives® 10 Years Younger or No More Shine Makeup Setting Spray
UC: $22.00 | RC: $29.95 | BV: 17
Retail profit: $7.95
10 Customers purchasing=$79.50 profit & 170 BV
Ideas on ways to market:
- Put products together and sell them as packages. A prime and set package
- Challenge yourself to 30 consultations for the month (they will purchase more than just the featured products (average sale $100 per consultation)
- Hold clinics, events or classes(average event sales are $1000 per event).
- Feature a demo at a Motives Professional Overview
- Hold makeup bag mixers & meet one on one with your customers and show them how to incorporate these products into their routine.
- Share education on how to apply them & the difference they will make by incorporating into their routine
- Post social media images provided by creative:
- Do a short LIVE video on your personal social media accounts with a short demo of the products.
- We NEED reviews-Please write a review on the featured products
- Use hashtag #primeandset on your social posts