Get excited Beauty Advisors, this month we are hosting a competition to encourage you all to get active on social media. Through the month of July, we are challenging you to comment and like on every photo on the Motives Instagram page. Keep reading to see why getting active on social could help you grow your business, and win a fun competition.
Motives July Get Social Competition
Open exclusively to beauty advisors, pro-artists, and apprentices. This competition is to help share the importance of using social media as a sales tool for Beauty Advisors. By participating in the competition not only will you be eligible to win an amazing prize but will also see how interacting on social media will increase your sales. At the end of
How to Participate:
Like and comment on EVERY photo Motives Cosmetics Instagram posts during the month of July. Comments should be a variety of things to help teach beauty advisors about different ways they can interact on social media to help their business. A few ways to help you remember to comment is to turn on post notifications for the Motives Instagram page. As long as you like and comment on every photo you will be eligible to win. If you miss a few posts, you are able to go back and catch up. Be sure to have liked and commented on every photo posted in July by July 31st at 12pm EST to be eligible to win.
- Comment tagging a customer telling them about the product shared in the post. Be sure to follow up and see if they would be interested in meeting for a 1 to 1 consultation to learn more about
the products features.
- Comment tagging an existing customer in a post talking about one of their favorite products they might be running low on. This can kick start a conversation about meeting up to replenish her products.
Commentsimply sharing why you love the product listed in the post, or why one of your customers loves it.
- Comment tagging customers or customer prospects telling them about a Motives event you are hosting in which they can learn more about the product being shared in the post.
look posts comment tagging customers so they can see how well the products perform in a look or offer to do a makeover for them with a similar look. makeup
3 lucky winners will recieve:
- MAIC 2019 ticket
- Motives 1 to 1 training at MAIC 2019
- Custom Blend Class at MAIC 2019
- Exclusive Motives Swag (valued at $100)
Terms & Conditions
Motives July Get Social Competition
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1 Motives swag, 1 MAIC 2019 ticket, 1 Motives 1 to 1 training at MAIC, and 1 Custom Blend Class at MAIC [Approximate Retail Value: $450.00 USD] (the “Prize”) will be given away to 3 lucky winners!
Prizes, including, but not limited to 2019 International Convention tickets do not include travel expenses, food expenses, lodging expenses or any other additional expenses incurred by the winners. Market America , Inc. (“Market America”) is not responsible for travel expenses, food expenses, lodging expenses or any other additional expenses incurred by the winners. Costs of shipping the Prize to the winner will be paid by Market America. All costs, including federal, state and local sales, income and other taxes, insurance, and other expenses not specifically identified above as included in the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption or substitution for the Prize is permissible, except by Market America due to prize unavailability, and then a prize of equal or greater value (as determined by Market America) may be substituted.
Rules and Qualifications
1. Applicants must reside in one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, be located in the United States or Canada, and must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. Must be an UnFranchise Owners (“UFO(s)”) to participate in the Promotion.
3. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of SHOP.COM, Market America or their affiliates and any co-sponsor of this Promotion, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees, and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses and parents, siblings, children and their spouses, and in-laws), and persons living in the same household of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible.
4. The Promotion will run from 12:00 am PDT on July 1st2019 through 11:59 pm PST on July 31st2019 (the “Promotion Period”).
5. To enter the sweepstakes (the “Promotion”), you need to: Like and comment on EVERY photo @MotivesCosmetics (IG) posts during the month of July. Comments should be a variety of things to help teach beauty advisors about different ways they can interact on social media to help their business.
6. Entries that do not meet all qualifications and eligibility requirements will be disqualified.
7. No purchase is necessary to enter.
8. There will be 3 winners of this Promotion. The winners will be chosen randomly on August 1st. All decisions in the selection of the winners are final on all matters relating to this Promotion.
9. The winners will be contacted by Instagram DM by August 5th.
10. The winners must respond within 5 calendar days from the first notification attempt to claim the Prize. If a winner does not respond by the deadline, another winner will be chosen. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
11. The Promotion is void outside the United States and where prohibited by law.
12 All federal, state and local laws apply.
13. Promotion Parties reserve the right to disqualify or refuse to post any entry at any time in its sole discretion.
14. Promotion Parties and persons and companies associated with them disclaim all liability for injury or damage to persons and/or property that might result from Promotion entry or acceptance of the Prize.
15. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within 10 days of attempted delivery or Prize will be forfeited.
16. Potential winners will be required to complete and return an IRS W-9 form within 10 days of attempted delivery or Prize will be forfeited.
17. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to return any documents in a timely manner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen.
18. By entering and/or participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion.
19. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion.
20. Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Promotion Parties and their agencies to use your name, entry, and/or photographs or likenesses, now and in the future, for the purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation (except where prohibited by law).
21. Your entry, participation and/or acceptance of the prize constitutes your express grant and permission to the Promotion Parties of all right, title, and interest in and to all rights (including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights) associated with your entry. Potential winners shall execute all documentation required by the Promotion Parties regarding such ownership rights if requested by Promotion Parties.
22. By entering and/or participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Promotion Parties, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
23. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegal, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion.
24. If, in the Promotion Parties’ sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of or undermining the legitimate operation of the Promotion, by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs); intending to abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or Promotion Parties’ representatives; or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Promotion Parties reserve the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, PROMOTION PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
25. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the authorized holder of the email account submitting the entry.
26. This Promotion is offered in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina. By entering Promotion, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of North Carolina located in the county of Guilford for any action, suit, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
27. This Promotion is in no way sponsored by or connected with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook or other social media channels.
29. Participant acknowledges that registration in the Promotion also constitutes automatic opt-in to receive email, text messages, marketing communication or other communications from the Promotion Parties. You may subsequently opt-out of the receipt of such email or communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in the email.
30. To receive a copy of the Winners’ List for this Promotion, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received September 30, 2019 to: Winners’ List, Market America, Inc. – Motives Get Social Competition, 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409.
Sponsor: Market America, Inc.