Motives Lip Kits are your secret weapon to perfectly contoured lips! The mouth is an immediate attention-getter and the effect lipstick can have on creating the right mood is amazing. From risqué to demure, the selection of the right shade can be a lot of fun. While not everyone is born with perfectly shaped, balanced lips, makeup can help you create the illusion of a perfect pout. Use lip liner to enhance thin or shapeless lips. With the right products, you can create the perfect lip shape that you have always wanted.
Motives® Lip Kits
Motives Lip Kits feature a creamy, ultra-pigmented, luxe matte lipstick and coordinating mini lip pencil. Take all the guess work out with these perfectly curated pairings. These dynamic duos make lifeless lips a thing of the past. Give your lips clear definition with the mini lip pencil and turn up the volume with the matching lipstick. Use them individually or mix and match for a look that’s uniquely you.
- Includes a creamy matte lipstick and a matching mini lip pencil
- Four essential colors for everyday wear
- The creamy matte formula goes on smoothly and lasts
- Matching pencil & lipstick define and add volume to lips
- Berry Shady
- Truth Hurts
- Like Really Pretty
- Dare to Bare
Look at what incorporating just some of these products can do for your business:
Here’s an action plan:
UC $20.00 | SR: $27.95 | BV: 15
Retail profit: $7.95
10 Customers purchasing=$79.50 profit & 150 BV
What if you just did a fraction of that?!?
Ideas on ways to market:
- Put products together and sell them as packages. 1 Lip kit isn’t enough…You can mix and match the colors
- Challenge yourself to 30 consultations for the month (they will purchase more than just the featured products (average sale $100 per consultation)
- Hold clinics, events or classes (average event sales are $1000 per event).
- Feature a demo at a Motives Professional Overview
- Hold makeup bag mixers & meet one on one with your customers and show them how to incorporate these products into their routine.
- Share education on how to apply them & the difference they will make by incorporating into their routine
- Do a short LIVE video on your personal social media accounts with a short demo of the products.
- We NEED reviews, please write a review on the featured products
- Share your Lip Kit images on social media with #LipKit
Here are some Lip Liner HACKS you can share with your customers:
I HAVE to ask…When is the last time that you replaced your sharpener? It is SO important to make sure that your sharpener is sharp by replacing it regularly. Trust me, you are going to want your lip crayon to be well sharpened in order to clearly define and draw smooth, even lines around your mouth. Besides, when your liner is dull, it’s closer to the wood of the pencil, and if any pieces are sticking up from the wood they might scratch your lips plus sharpening your lip pencil before each use will remove bacteria.
Shape Your Lips. If you want to make your lips appear fuller while still looking natural, use a slightly darker lip liner to define the cupid’s bow and the middle of your lower lip. Then, blend it with a lighter shade liner lipstick. The most common method of applying lip liner is to line your lips keeping to the natural lip line. But we can also use it to reshape our lips into the perfect pout. To reshape the mouth, apply a small amount of foundation or concealer to cover the natural lip line, which will help make the finished shape look more realistic.
Just starting out with this whole lip liner thing? I know, it’s more difficult than you’d think, and honey, we’ve ALL been there.
Here’s a trick that the pro’s use. Build a guideline starting at your cupid’s bow. Apply a little ‘X’ on the Cupid’s bow and then a centimeter line in the center of the bottom lip line. It creates a good map for the rest of your lip. Take your time, and do it in stages. Then fill in the rest just like above. You’ve got this sister!
MEGA STAYING POWER!! Looking to have your lipstick stay all night? First blot with a single-ply piece of tissue. Then apply a second layer of lipstick for longer-lasting results.