In November we will be featuring palettes: In the Nude, Demure, Dynasty, In the Mix, & Thrill Me! With the change in the seasons, this is the perfect time to show your clients and others in your network how to create some new looks for the season incorporating these beautiful palettes!! Read on to find out ways to market these palettes.
Motives November Product Feature: Must-Have Palettes
During the month we encourage you to challenge yourself to create as many different looks incorporating these palettes on yourself and others as you can. Once you have created your looks, make sure to snap some pictures using the corresponding hashtag #shadesoffalland share on your social media platforms to encourage others to book a consultation with you! Immediate results and income are experienced through retail sales! You can do this through events, social media, or through a one to one scenario. Get creative with your clients and branding yourself through leveraging our monthly product features.
Ideas on ways to market:
- Personally reach out to 1 person a day to introduce them to the products.
- Challenge yourself to 30 consultations for the month (they will purchase more than just the featured products (average sale $100 per consultation)
- Hold clinics, events or classes(average event sales are $1000 per event).
- Feature a demo at a Motives Professional Overview
- Hold makeup bag mixers & meet one on one with your customers and show them how to incorporate these palettes into their routine.
- Share education on how to apply them & how to determine what colors to choose based on undertones
- Post social media images provided by creative.
- Do a short LIVE video on your personal social media accounts with a short demo of the products.
- Put products together and sell them as packages.
- We NEED reviews-Please write a review on the featured products
- Don’t forget to use the hashtag#shadesoffallthroughout the month
Motives In The Nude Palette
In the Nude is the dreamiest mistake-proof palette of barely-there colors that features six incredible eye shadows, a sizzling bronzer and a lip shine to sweeten the pot. A must for every woman, this beauty essential also comes with two easy-to-follow tutorials so you can achieve your favorite looks.
MotivesMavens Dynasty Palette
Sensuous and bold beauty defines Dynasty, a Mavens palette of 10 power-invoking shades. Hand-selected by the top makeup artists in the world for its daring hues and versatility, Dynasty is a colorful palette of unguarded shades that evoke your inner-goddess
MotivesMavens Demure Palette
Uncover your natural beauty with Demure, a Mavens palette of 10 barely-there shades. Hand-selected by the top makeup artists in the world for its universally flattering hues and incredible wearability, Demure is an essential palette of super sexy nudes that is anything but uninspiring.
Motives In The Mix Palette
Smokey plum, smokey olive, and charcoal shades come together to create the perfect building blocks for your Fall looks. Each shade is velvety smooth and fully-pigmented for color that is both buildable and blendable. Layer these pressed shadows with Motives Liquid Metal Eye Shadow to add dimension for stunning effects. Be in the mix and switch it up with the Motives In the Mix Palette.
Motives Thrill Me Palette
Six chic eye shadows and a versatile lipstick/blush that can be added to any look to truly bring out yourself. Being you is thrilling enough, so utilize this palette to capture your true look. These six eye shadows are easily blended to go on as a wet or dry look or add a simple swipe to either your cheeks or your lips for the perfect highlight.
Look at what adding these products to your business can do!
Motives In The Nude Palette
UC: $36.00 SR: $49.95 BV: 27
Retail Profit: $13.95 & 27 BV Per Customer
If you have a goal of 10 customers buying one Palette, that is a profit of $139.50 & 270 BV
Motives Mavens Dynasty Palette
UC: $28.50 SR: $39.95 BV: 18
Retail profit: $11.45 & 18 BV per customer
If you have a goal of 10 customers buying one Palette, that is a profit of $114.50 & 180 BV