Discover the secret to a refreshed, bright-eyed, flawless face. Designed to brighten, correct, and give a soft-focus, blurring effect, the Motives® Sculpting Concealer is unlike any other. A true multitasker, this full-coverage concealer is great for brightening the under-eye area, highlighting the bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, and t-zone, or just helping to camouflage the appearance of redness, dark spots, or breakouts. The lightweight, soft, cushiony formula melts into your skin, leaving behind a natural-looking matte finish and skin that feels as light as air. In case you were wondering, this product’s got you covered all day long!
- Available in eight buildable, full-coverage shades
- Creamy, light-as-air, cushiony formula
- Blends well so you can wear it by itself (no one will know you have it on)
- Stays in place all day long
- Camouflages redness, dark spots, pores and breakouts
- Gives a soft-focus, blurring effect, making the skin look soft and smooth
- Vegan, paraben-free and gluten-free
How do I apply Motives Sculpting Concealer?
Using the provided doe-foot applicator, directly apply concealer to the under-eye area, t-zone, cupids bow, bridge of the nose and other areas you want to lighten or cover. Use a concealer brush, damp Motives Blending Sponge, or a clean fingertip to blend product into the skin for a natural-looking, refreshed and flawless look. Remember, a little goes a long way — a small dab or dot will provide plenty of coverage.
- Choose a shade lighter than your base tone to help brighten, highlight and conceal.
- Choose a shade deeper than your base to use as a contour.
- Choose a shade that matches your base for correcting and covering blemishes.
- Never rub in concealer — always use a light tapping motion to apply.
- Make sure to adjust your concealer shades during summer or winter months if your skin tone changes from season to season.
- Don’t be afraid to use your fingers to apply concealer. The skin-to-skin contact can help warm up the product, helping it melt and blend effortlessly. As always, don’t tug or pull on the skin under the eye, this can cause creasing or premature aging.
Should I apply Motives Sculpting Concealer before or after my foundation?
Although it really comes down to preference and what works best for your skin, most makeup artists recommend applying your foundation first and then following with concealer for any extra coverage you may need that the foundation didn’t take care of. This will also help to prevent creasing and caking. If you are just using concealer for under the eye, makeup artists recommend applying concealer first.
Is the Motives Sculpting Concealer thick?
While Motives Sculpting Concealer does provide full coverage, it is also a beautifully lightweight formula that feels great on the skin for comfortable wear all day long!
What is the best way to set concealer?
We recommend using a light setting powder, and in this case, the lightest powder you can find the better. Some great options would be Motives Translucent Loose Powder or Motives Luminous Translucent Loose Powder.
Is Motives Sculpting Concealer tested on animals?
Motives does not conduct or commission animal testing of any finished product.