You all sold it out the first time, so we brought it back! The fan-favorite Euphoria Cream Lipstick is back and brought a few friends with it. This creamy lipstick is now available in 12 stunning shades, including the iconic Euphoria red. Read on to hear about its formula, shade selection, and marketing ideas.
Get your hands on these creamy lipsticks that will melt onto lips with high-pigmented, gorgeous color. Instantly moisturizing, you will fall head over heels in just one swipe. Launching in a perfectly curated assortment of everyday wearable colors that will be ready for action whether for work or play. With its non-drying, comfortable to wear formula, the Motives Cream Lipstick will be one you reach for day in and day out, it’s that smooth.
- Available in 12 highly pigmented shades for one swipe coverage
- Creamy moisturizing formula goes on silky smooth for a comfortable & hydrating wear
- Long-wearing and pigment rich for all day pout perfection
- Flirty fun shades for buildable color all season long
Motives Cream Lipstick is available in 12 highly pigmented shades
- Baddie: a bubblegum pink
- Cupcake: a sweet pink
- Peachy Keen: a cutesy coral
- Cherry Pie: a muted cherry red
- Explicit: a bold poppy red
- Call U Maybe: a daring magenta
- Dress Code: a warm berry
- Brunchin: an everyday nude pink
- Primadonna: a deep bordeaux red
- Sweet & Sour: a warm red brown
- Small Talk: a warm peachy neutral
- Euphoria: a vibrant tomato red
Ideas on how you market these products
- Personally reach out to 1 person (current customers or potential) a day to introduce them to the new Cream Lipstick.
- Challenge yourself to 30 makeup consultations for the month, they will purchase more than just featured products (average sale $100 per consultation).
- Hold makeover sessions (average event sales are $1000 per event).
- Do a short LIVE video on your personal social media accounts with a short demo featuring a look with the Cream Lipstick.
- Post social media images provided by creative, you can find them all here.
- Consider writing a review for the Cream Lipstick, be sure to include an image of you wearing them.