Transform your makeup look this winter with our three new Motives face palettes, now available for pre-order. Your customers will go crazy for our new Motives blush, contour, and highlight palettes packed with 6 creamy pressed powders that blend flawlessly. Learn more about each face palette along with sales and marketing ideas.
New Motives Face Palettes Available For Pre-Order
Ignite the ultimate highlight. Blinging with six ultra-fine pressed powders that will give your skin a soft, illuminizing glow. Completely versatile, this palette is beaming perfection for the natural beauty or glow getter; lightly sweep across or pack on layers for a look catered just for you. Light diffusing pigments help blur imperfections and refine the skin leaving behind a flawless, second skin finish. Pair up with the Shape Up Contour Palette and Get Cheeky Blush Palette for a full on show-stopping look.
Be a pro in no time. Get to contouring like the pros with the Motives Shape Up Contour Palette. No matter your skill level, from beginner to makeup artist, this pressed powder contour palette makes contouring reservations a thing of the past. Contouring is a natural looking way to show off features you love and subdue features you don’t. Filled with six, matte shades, this formula is super soft and luxe, making it incredibly easy to blend and work with. An easy guide to follow for shaping up, use lighter shades to enhance features and make them pop and use darker shades to define and chisel. Our Motives Cheek Contour Brush will be the perfect tool to use when contouring. Its soft bristles and angled shape will help blend and apply to areas you want to highlight and fade. Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Let’s Get Cheeky! The Motives Get Cheeky Blush Palette is going to be your secret solution to keeping naturally flushed, sun-kissed cheeks alive all year long. After months and months of finely curating and developing, we are confident that we have created the perfect color assortment for the natural rush of color you will love. A little goes a long way, these weightlessly soft shades will wear playfully on their own or will mix and blend effortlessly for your next blush crush. Offering a flirty variety of matte, shimmer and pearlescent shades for unlimited color combos. Pair up with the Shape Up Contour Palette and That Glow Tho Highlight Palette for a full on, heartbreaker look.
Ideas on how you market these palettes
- Personally reach out to 1 person (current customers or potential) a day to introduce them to the blush, contour, and highlight palettes.
- Challenge yourself to 30 makeup consultations for the month, they will purchase more than just featured products (average sale $100 per consultation).
- Hold makeover sessions (average event sales are $1000 per event).
- Do a short LIVE video on your personal social media accounts with a short demo featuring the blush, contour, and highlight palettes.
- Post social media images provided by creative, you can find them all here.
- Use this pre-order time to capitalize on the holiday season so people can get their orders in and their product before Christmas.