Adapt or die.
In order to survive in the business world, companies need to adapt to the trends and strategies of the public. Right now, society is in the digital age, where online commerce and digital aggregation reign supreme. If companies do not build their business online and on social media, it will be hard to grow and survive.
Thankfully, Market America continues to grow exponentially as the UnFranchise Business and Shopping Annuity are located in 10 Market Countries. More adaption will occur and in fact, a major change just happened last week to one of our websites. We are happy to announce that a new and improved marketamerica.com went live last week! The new website is visually stunning and more user-friendly so UFOs will thrive under the updated changes.
Check out the news release of the new website below.
Welcome to Our New Digital Home
In a digital age where the only borders are the limits of one’s imagination, the company is experiencing explosive growth. With 10 Market Countries, several emerging markets and doing business in over 190 countries, Market America needed a corporate website that better reflects our global presence.
It’s finally here! The new, globally unified marketamerica.com went live in 8 languages last week. The site has been completely re-written and redesigned to be a recruiting tool while also establishing our credibility in the global marketplace. I wanted to take a moment to review some of the key functionality changes.
Each page has been designed to speak to your prospects about the key areas of the business as well as establish Market America Worldwide as an industry leader. You’ll find a myriad of information to help you talk in themes with your prospects:
- Innovation – speaks to all of the systems and technology we’ve innovated including The Shopping Annuity, One:One Marketing, Paid to Shop and technology such as Shop Buddy
- Product – explains the concept of Product Brokerage and why that is so important when going into business. We also give a window into all the industries we have exclusive brands for, our partners and about our quality assurance.
- Opportunity – storyboards the plan for you and is an excellent way to guide a conversation with a prospect when introducing the business to them. In addition, we highlight all of the strengths of the UnFranchise Business such as The Shopping Annuity, Systemization, GMTSS and the ability to specialize or major in an area of the business.
- Community – shares all of the ways that we give back to our community as well as ways that you can be part of our community.
- Company – introduces you to our executive and management teams, our corporate philosophy and other valuable company information.
Global Content & Language Options –
All content has been written with a global approach and is available in 8 different languages. (English, Spanish, Castilian, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Taiwan Traditional Chinese). When a user arrives at the site, the site will load with the primary language based on the locale. To change the language, go to the top right corner and click on the universal icon for “language switch”, which will bring you to all the language options.
Single Portal Redirects:
Rather than receiving a portal for every market country you are in; all UFOs will now have marketamerica.com/yourname. This will be much simpler to recruit because you’ll now only have one site URL to promote. The team did an awesome job and built a system so that old URLS (for example: markettaiwan.com.tw/yourname) would redirect to the new URL,marketamerica.com/yourname.
Old URLS will not be lost and as long as your site was already setup, they will be redirected. This approach will only apply to the corporate site, not SHOP etc.
Built into the body of the home page and footer of every page is a call to action titled “Own Your UnFranchise Business”. If a prospect lands on your site and completes the form, the completed form will be emailed to both to you and also to our leads department to be followed up with.
Link to this Page:
We’ve added the ability to share pages and make sure that your prospects stay on your site. At the bottom of each page is a “link to this page” option which allows you to share the page with your handle still attached. (exactly how it functions on SHOP)
Thanks to the teams who worked on this new site design – it’s truly an incredible resource to leverage when prospecting and recruiting!