Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin
New Updates To Marketamerica.com: SAMM Videos And Country Stats

Last month, the enhanced and improved marketamerica.com went live. The new website is visually appealing as well as more user-friendly than ever before! Some of the added features involved adding more languages to the content, single portal redirects, a “link to this page option.” Read more about the launch here.

Now, even more updates just went live. The first involves our Shopping Annuity Master Members. If you go to https://www.marketamerica.com/site/people, the bottom of the page features our Shopping Annuity Master Member Profiles of Success videos. In the videos, SAMMs share their expertise and wisdom in regards to the Shopping Annuity. The Master Members discuss Shopping Annuity themed questions around Market America Exclusive Brands, time, money, and recruiting.

For full playlist, click here.

Another update to the site involves global debt and spending statistics. Converting spending into earning with the Shopping Annuity is all about numbers. In the 45 year plan, most people are in debt and 95% of people spend up to 45 years of their lives making the other 5% successful. The stats and statics section on https://www.marketamerica.com/site/opportunity will show users how much money they can redirect to SHOP.COM. the stats are available by clicking one of the country flags.

These new features will not be the last on marketamerica.com. Continue to check the site frequently for more updates and enhancements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

owner_administrator

owner_administrator