Calling all health professionals!
On Friday, January 19th, the nutraMetrix Team will be hosting the Health Professional Product & Implementation Online Summit. This online summit is for nutraMetrix health professionals who are looking to learn key techniques for successful implementation, as well as targeted regimens and protocols. The online summit will be held from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm.
The online summit will feature three health professionals that are well-versed in nutraMetrix. They are:
- Tina M. Rose, MSN, NP, Board Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner & Founder of Just Us Women Health Center.
- Deedra R. Mason, ND, Director of Clinical Education & Research
- Brandi Murphy, Director of Training & Sales for nutraMetrix
This summit will cover a personalized approach to patient well-being. nutraMetrix Health Practitioners will offer their expertise in integrating a patient centered attitude into your nutraMetrix business.
The Summit Schedule is as follows:
Session 1: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm – Starts with a 15 Minute Introduction
- Why Personalized Medicine? – The Gene SNP DNA Analysis, Getting through the static
- The Implementation Process- Successful Execution of the Implementation Wheel
- The Importance of a Weight Loss Solution in Practice
Session 2: 12:15 pm to 2:15 pm
- Sleep – Is It Disrupting More Than Your Night? A Look at Sleep, Weight & Gut Health
- Women’s Health & The Role of Lifestyle, “Aging is an Option and I’ve Opted Out”
- Supporting Your Practice Vision
Session 3: 2:30 pm to 3:00 pm
- Dialoguing with Patients, Improving Compliance & Why Did You Put THAT In There?
To register, click here: http://bit.ly/link_to_register. This course is open to licensed health professionals only. Non-health professionals will not be admitted. Licensed health professionals, not affiliated with nutraMetrix, are welcome to attend after verification of a qualifying license.Once your Health Professional status has been verified you will receive a confirmation email from GoToWebinar.
Sign up today!