Our favorite spooky season is finally here! The October chill is creeping into the air and the leaves are beginning to change, but it’s not all fun + games for some. Cold + flu season coupled with fall allergies and sinus problems can make it difficult to enjoy the season while maintaining your health. Don’t let poor health get in the way of your Fall fun! Read on to see how our October spotlights from TLS® + Isotonix® can help keep you on your feet this season.
Transitioning your lifestyle + diet to support your weight loss efforts can leave temporary gaps in your nutrition that hinder your progress. The TLS® Optimal Wellness Kit helps to cover those gaps by providing three essential supplements that supply your body with the right balance of nutrients necessary for optimal results + overall health. Coupled with our TLS Supplements and the right eating plan for your lifestyle, our October spotlight from TLS can help you achieve your weight loss goals in a healthy way!*
Each TLS® Optimal Wellness Kit includes:
- Isotonix® Multivitamin:
This product contains 100% or more of the daily value of most essential vitamins and minerals. Maintaining the correct amount of these nutrients helps support the body’s ability to metabolize fats + carbohydrates which helps to promote healthy body weight. It also helps to maintain the correct balance of water and electrolytes in your body, as well as assist in converting the foods you eat into energy which makes Isotonix® Multivitamin a perfect supplement to support your body for long-lasting weight loss.*
- Isotonix® Activated B Complex
This Activated B Complex supplement is great for keeping energy high and promoting your cardiovascular health! It provides a mixture of the eight essential B vitamins that play a critical role in metabolism at the cellular level. Ensuring you include these vitamins in your everyday health regimen can help you push through the fatigue and stress that can set you back in your weight loss efforts.*
- Heart Health Essential Omega III with Vitamin E
Omega III fatty acids are essential in promoting your heart health, especially during weight loss. Studies have shown that dieters who supplement with a fish oil supplement lose more weight than dieters who do not, which makes this a seamless addition to not only your daily health regimen but for your weight loss supplementation as well!*
- Contains vitamins that support the body’s ability to metabolize fats and carbohydrates and support a healthy body weight
- Provides vitamins and minerals associated with healthy body weight
- Promotes the conversion of food into energy
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Helps maintain normal metabolic functioning
- Helps maintain water and electrolyte balance in the body
Isotonix Activated B-Complex
- Increases energy
- Helps decrease stress and improve mood by helping to maintain healthy levels of serotonin
- Contains activated forms of select B vitamins to ensure optimal utilization by the body
- Meets need for B vitamins in a vegetarian diet
- May help support DNA integrity by protecting telomeres, markers of DNA stability
- May help in the maintenance of long-term health
Heart Health™ Essential Omega 3 Fish Oil with Vitamin E
- Promotes healthy blood pressure levels
- Helps maintain normal blood flow
- Helps maintain normal triglyceride levels in the blood
- Promotes overall cardiovascular health
- Helps maintain healthy levels of C-reactive protein
With the changes in weather + allergies kicking in during the month of October, you may find you’re not getting enough natural light to allow your body to generate the levels of vitamin d you need to support optimal health. Vitamin D plays an important role in bone health, heart health, and immune support while vitamin K works to support the normal absorption of calcium and promote healthy arteries. Isotonix Vitamin D with k2 is the first of its kind to deliver both of these powerful vitamins with isotonic delivery your body needs to make the most of these nutrients!
- Vitamin D3
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin found in some foods and produced when sunlight strikes your skin. It promotes intestinal absorption of calcium as well as the normal formation, growth, and remodeling done by osteoblasts and osteoclasts.
- Vitamin K2
Vitamin K is a fat-soluble vitamin found meat, eggs, dairy, and natto. Although a fat-soluble vitamin, the body stores very little K2, and its stores are very quickly depleted without regular dietary intake. This vitamin assists in a process called the calcium paradox. This paradox is explained simply as getting calcium in the right place (i.e., into the bone structures instead of the arterial vessel walls), and these events are dependent upon the synthesis of the vitamin K-dependent proteins.
- Promotes normal bone mineral density + healthy arteries
- Supports immune health
- Assists in maintaining bone health
- Helps maintain bone mass + cardiovascular health
- Promotes elasticity of blood vessels
- Helps maintain normal blood pressure
- Women with low bone density have been found to be deficient in vitamin K
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.