We look forward to you joining us for next week’s Market America Worldwide | SHOP.COM 2021 International Convention. If you’ll be attending the event in person in Greensboro, North Carolina, we’ve made it easy for you to order your favorite exclusive Market America products online and conveniently pick up your order(s) at our corporate office while you’re in town.
To utilize the free pickup option, UnFranchise® Owners based in the U.S. can place an order(s) on UnFranchise.com; UnFranchise Owners based in Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and United Kingdom can place an order(s) for Market America products on SHOP.COM Global (SHOPGLOBAL.COM). Simply select the pickup option during checkout.
You can pick up your order(s) at our corporate office Monday, Aug. 23 – Friday, Aug. 27 from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT and/or during our corporate office tour on Sunday, Aug. 29 from 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT.
Our corporate office is located at 1302 Pleasant Ridge Road, Greensboro, NC 27409.
Please review the following pickup procedures:
- Orders will be available for pickup 24 hours after the order is placed. Please allow the full 24 hours, excluding holidays and weekends. Orders placed after 1:00 p.m. will be available to pick up the next business day.
- When your order is ready for pickup, you will receive an email and SMS message.
- When you arrive at our corporate office, there are signs that will direct you to our contact-free pickup area. Call (336) 478-4037 when you arrive at the pickup area.
- A staff member will bring your order(s) outside for you to collect.
- After you check your order(s), please sign a copy of your invoice and leave it on the table.
- If you have any issues with your order(s), please call (336) 478-4037 and a staff member will happily assist you.
Take advantage of this great opportunity to stock up on your favorite products without any shipping costs by choosing to pick them up in person at our corporate office. Safe travels, and enjoy your stay while in Greensboro for this historic International Convention. We’ll see you soon!