When was the last time you woke up feeling refreshed and ready to face the day? Adequate sleep is vital to your overall health and well-being. During times of stress, getting a good night’s sleep can be a challenge. Continue reading to learn about the many benefits of Prime Dreamz™.
Prime Dreamz contains all-natural ingredients designed to help people fall quickly into a deep sleep and awaken feeling refreshed — not groggy and tired. The key ingredients in Prime Dreamz are magnesium, passionflower, chamomile, and melatonin. Prime Dreamz is formulated to help even light sleepers reach the last and most important stages of sleep.*
- Helps promote the deep, restful third and fourth stages of sleep
- May improve sleep quality
- May have calming properties to help you relax
- May help you relax
- Sleep deprivation can accelerate the aging process
- Adequate and quality sleep can help to prolong the aging process
- May help to stabilize mood
If you’ve been struggling to fall asleep lately, check out these 10 ways to get a better night’s sleep.
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers. Check out the frequently asked questions about Prime Dreamz.
What causes the occasional inability to sleep?
- Extreme temperatures
- Jet lag — change in time zones
- Side effects from medication
- Excessive amounts of caffeine
- Smoking cigarettes before bedtime
- Drinking alcohol before bedtime
- Expecting to have difficulty sleeping and worrying about it
- Irregular sleeping habits
- Excessive exercise close to bedtime
How much sleep do I need?
Adults should try to get eight hours of sleep each night. More important than the exact length of time in bed is if you feel rested when awakening and have energy throughout the day. If not, make changes to your sleep environment and allow more time for sleeping.
What are the benefits of good sleep?
Sleeping well each night will reduce stress and irritability, improve your energy and concentration, and boost your immune system.
Is Dreamz habit-forming?
Dreamz should only be taken occasionally as needed to reduce the length of time it takes to fall asleep. If you feel the need to take Dreamz more than four nights in a seven-day period, you may have a serious sleep disorder and should consult your physician.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product(s) is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.