Raise your hand if you’ve found yourself stressed within the past month. Now, raise your hand if you’ve been stress-eating. Unfortunately, stress is something we cannot escape; not only does it have a harmful effect on us mentally, but it can also wreak havoc on us physically — including on our waistlines. Read on to find out how you can beat the stress and weight gain cycle with TLS ACTS ¬Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula.
ACTS stand for three key factors: Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid
When we are faced with stress, our bodies go into “fight or flight” response and certain hormones are released by the adrenal gland, hormones that would give the body a burst of energy and strength. This response used to be beneficial to our ancestors, allowing their bodies to physically fight or run away when faced with danger. But in today’s society, this response acts much differently, taking place as a result of stressful days at the office or traffic jam on your way home. The response is supposed to return to normal once the perceived threat is gone, but if the body is unable to return to normalcy due to increased stress levels, it could have a negative effect upon the body with symptoms including adrenal fatigue, suppressed thyroid function, an imbalance in blood sugar levels, and increased abdominal (adipose) fat.*
One of the hormones released during this “fight or flight” response is cortisol, which increases blood sugar, suppresses the immune system, and aids in fat, protein and carbohydrate metabolism. Under normal circumstances, cortisol helps restore homeostasis after stress. The problem is that constant stress leads to a constant state of cortisol production, which stimulates glucose production. This excess glucose is typically converted into fat, ending up as stored fat. High cortisol levels can also lead to binge eating. Not only do high cortisol levels make you want to keep on snacking, but excess cortisol also contributes to storing more belly fat, which is known to be a bit harder to lose.*
Cortisol levels also have a direct relationship with the thyroid, and they act synergistically with one another. Cortisol assists the thyroid hormone in working more efficiently, and the correct amount of cortisol — not too high or too low — supports normal thyroid function. When cortisol gets too high, triggered by the adrenal glands response to elevated stress, it causes a delayed response to the thyroid hormone receptors. When this occurs, the hormones aren’t allowed to work at optimal levels, leaving you feeling sluggish, leading to a higher chance of stress eating, and giving up physical activity.*
TLS ACTS tackles stress-related weight gain by:
- Helping the body adapt to handling stress without sabotaging your weight loss
- Helping to stabilize emotional responses to stress
- Helping to minimize stress-related issues (weight gain, difficulty sleeping, etc.)
- Maintaining healthy hormone levels & function
- Helping enhance and stabilize mood
- Helps to reduce the stress placed on the adrenals to perform, thereby helping to decrease the possibility of adrenal fatigue
- Helps to promote healthy levels of cortisol
- Helps maintain healthy levels of both serotonin and dopamine
- May help to support normal hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) functions
- May help support & maintain normal thyroid function
- May help reduce occasional fatigue associated with stress
- Promotes relaxation without drowsiness
- Supports improved mental clarity
- Most products on the market either focus on weight loss or stress. TLS ACTS addresses both, helping your body adapt to stress and helping you reach your weight loss goals. TLS ACTS Adrenal, Cortisol, Thyroid & Stress Support Formula works specifically to promote healthy adrenal gland function, cortisol levels and thyroid function to help control stress levels and minimize stress-related weight gain.
Which Market America exclusive products do you love to help you deal with stress? Let us know in the comments below.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.