Market Australia is beyond exciting to be re-launching the old SNAP line back into the market and we know how much our UnFranchise Owners wanted this back!
Now that you have it, how can you use it to grow your business! If you are planning on using the product around the home, perfect or do you have bigger plans for all the Home & Garden products you now have available to you? This is a product line that is too good to keep to yourself.
As an UnFranchsie Owner, the potential you have right under your fingertips is beyond amazing, but you need to take action, talk to people to achieve your goals.
After doing a little research myself into cleaning companies just in the ratios of the suburb of Smeaton Grange I was amazed at the potential prospects. Just in Smeaton Grange alone, there are 82 cleaning companies (companies that are not retail outlets they basically clean people’s home/offices etc.). I hope you know where I am going with this!
In your training, we always address the keeping the funnel full. So what I have in front of me right now is 82 potential prospects, all with available email addresses or contact information as they are trying to promote their cleaning business. For example, my goal could be to talk to all 82 in a given time frame. The percentages are in my favour, some of these companies will try the Snap. Below simple tips/techniques used in order to encourage new sales from these potential prospects.
- Do a little research of the potential prospects in your area, gather their contact information then put together your game plan of how you are going to make contact with these potential prospects.
- Personally, I feel the direct approach offers the most potential – create a script for yourself – read it to a family, friend or senior partner so that it sounds good and gather their thoughts. Adjust the script if needed then make sure you rehearse it and feel comfortable with it before making your approach, don’t memorize but make it part of your conversation.
- Another option would be to create a killer email to address what you have to offer in regards to the cleaning products available – remember either approach you purely want to focus on the cleaning products available, don’t confuse them all the other products, stay focused on what these types of businesses may require from you. Be sure to address the features and benefits of what your product has to offer (highlight the potential savings – you want to address what’s in it for them and money talks).
- Follow-up in person or by email but not to the point of harassing them. Always reference the benefits and features.
- Be prepared for questions. Think of as many questions you may potentially be asked and come up with answers to these questions. This way you are mentally prepared for things that may be asked. If you get stumped on a question then just advise “great question, I will have to get back to you on that one.”
- Be professional at all times. Professionalism is not something everyone does easily – make sure your spelling is correct, don’t’ make false claims, look professional, don’t be offended if they are not interested and always be honest and respectful.
- Use the marketing materials made available to you! These are available in your UnFranchise back office. All materials are legally approved and professionally designed for you – don’t let them go to waste.
- Don’t be discouraged – you may reach out to all the companies in your area and get zero business from them. The more you practice, take action, the better you become. Did you know Colonel Sanders (the guy who created KFC) was rejected 1009 times before a restaurant took on his fried chicken recipe? Goes to show the importance of not giving up too soon. Rejection is a part of the process of learning and how you handle rejection will determine your success.
If you have any more tips on prospecting with SNAP please comment below we would love to hear them.