We would like to congratulate the following individual who recently reached a new UnFranchise Level Jeffrey Lim, Executive Coordinator.
How long have you been in the business?
We have been in the business for about nine months.
Why did you start this business?
All my life I have been searching for the method to exit the rat race that we are in, also known as the “45-year Plan.” I have tried close to a dozen different ways, and each one has failed and led me finally to a business that will work. For me, I started the business because of the potential for me to achieve the financial and time freedom that I want. My wife started with me but was more interested in the products — which makes us a perfect pair.
Outside of being a UFO, what is your occupation?
My current occupation is a Telecommunication Technician, and I am looking to fire my boss and be a full-time UFO in 2019. My wife is running our online ecommerce business in the video game industry.
Tell us about your family.
My wife and I have two beautiful children, one girl who is 4 and a boy who is turning 2.
What do you and your family like to do for fun/recreation?
Our family loves to go away for a break either near or far. Just to have a little place of our own to explore at our own pace.
Tell us about your lifestyle.
My wife and I enjoy spending time with the children, going on outings and holidays, but we also enjoy having our own time together without the kids. One of the things we enjoy most is having foodie adventures; our favourite place so far is Seoul in South Korea.
What are some of your personal goals?
1. Over the course of 2019, I want to grow into a person who people want to follow and learn from.
2. I want to create a persona of someone who is radiating success.
3. I want to lose more weight using TLS™. I have already lost 7kg so far.
What are some of your business goals?
1. I want to really follow the ma system; only then can I teach and duplicate.
2. I want to nurture each and every single UFO on my team.
3. I want to create a training environment in my own home.
4. I want to achieve the level of Master Coordinator in the first half of 2019.
If you could give three key points to help share the business and what it’s done for you, what would they be?
1. Everyone shops and this means that we are all already doing the business. This has allowed us to channel some of our spending into earning.
2. The health and nutrition products have really helped my family and friends. In this day and age, more and more people are getting sick, which is why our products are essential for everyday living.
3. The system known as the GMTSS has really allowed us to learn and grow our business. Without the training and support from the team, we would not be able to grow.
Have you been a challenge winner? Or recognized at any local, regional or national events?
We have managed to win the local challenge three times for the last three Local Seminars. This month, we are about to achieve our first Master UFO qualification.
What is your best moment so far with Market Australia and the business?
Our best moment so far has been hitting that first cycle of 5000/5000 BV and personal volume and knowing that the more people we can help to become successful, the more we can be successful too. Teamwork really makes the dream work.
How has the GMTSS helped build your business?
Without the GMTSS, there would be no progress in our business. We would not know how to take the next steps and grow our business to the next level. The GMTSS is a system that will hold your hand and lead you to success.
What’s your favourite Market Australia product, and why?
My favourite product is the business itself, as it allows me to connect with more people and provide them with an opportunity that can help them convert their spending into earning. In essence everyone is already doing the business, and I would like to show them how they can make ongoing income from it.
Is there anyone you would like to thank for contributing to your success?
There are so many people who have helped us on our journey so far and we would definitely like to thank each one of them: All of our senior business partners for their guidance, knowledge and experience. All of our junior business partners for coming along with us for the ride.
This testimonial was given by a Market Australia UnFranchise Owner. Market Australia has not examined or endorsed any claims made in it.