“We would like to congratulate the following individual who recently reached a new UnFranchise Level, Ching Wa Siu – Professional Coordinator.
Received $4,500 – $7,499 in commissions and management bonuses within a four-week pay cycle.
“First, I would like to thank my team. Without their support and trust, I could not have achieved where I am today.”
“Secondly, I would like to thank my sponsor, Stephanie Liu, who brought me into this business. And I would like to show my gratitude to Jane and Jerry who continuously teach me many things and hold me accountable weekly. We are lucky to have Market America’s great tools and support. Through ma media, I can learn many great leader’s strengths. Also, through the GMTSS, my team can learn from different leaders at every event. I believe it is just the beginning of my ma journey and the best is yet to come.”
1. I joined Market Australia about three years ago.
2. I was introduced to the Isotonix® products, originally; then I became interested in the concept of the company. Market Australia not only benefit the health of my family, but also create ongoing income for me.
3. Prior to Market Australia, I managed a retail shop and a restaurant. But now, I am a full-time mother with four children.
4. I have a simple and joyful family. My husband Ricky is very helpful and supportive of this business. My oldest daughter is 15 years old, and she is very interested in what I do daily with my Market Australia business. My son and twin daughters, my mum, my husband and myself all benefit by using ma products.
5. My family usually will go out to have dinner or watch movies together when my husband is off work. My children sometimes will help me to cook dinner or play their games.
6. My lifestyle is simple but healthy! I love to eat and cook healthy food for my family. I love to travel together with my family. I think ma is the best vehicle which can fulfil my dream.
7. My personal goals are to have more time to spend with my mum and my children. To have our family holiday together at least once a year without worrying about the expense.
8. My business goal is to achieve a National Supervising Coordinator before the 2020 Market Australia convention. By fulfilling this goal, I will help my team reach new UnFranchise Levels.
9. My three tips for building ma business are as follows:
Believe yourself first; don’t be afraid to talk to people. They might not understand or be interested at the beginning. But they will understand eventually.
Communicate with your family what you are doing with Market Australia. With their support and their referrals, that will make this business easier.
Trust the company and follow the system. It doesn’t matter what your background is; it is important for us to learn from the Basic 5 and follow the successful the steps of successful UnFranchise Owners.
10. I have won the Melbourne Local Challenge award five times. I have qualified as a MUFO multiple times and a SAMM since it started. I have won the competition of best-selling Essential Kits at a past Annual Convention.
11. My best moment with Market Australia was seeing Team Melbourne win the local challenge awards with me together on the stage. And, seeing more UnFranchise Levels achieved among my team.
12. The GMTSS has helped me grow my team. Every time I bring my team to attend GMTSS events, everyone learns from other successful leaders. It helps my team grow faster.
13. My favourite Market Australia product is definitely Isotonix OPC-3® because it helps my whole family with minimising symptoms of sinusitis, mild allergies and other health issues. We are so lucky to use Isotonix OPC-3 since we joined Market Australia.
14. First, I would like to thank my team for their trust and support. Without them, I can’t achieve where I am. Also, I would like to thank my sponsor, Stephanie Liu, who introduced me into this business. And my gratitude to Jane and Jerry who guide me tirelessly since I became an UnFranchise Owner.