We would like to congratulate Ian Teh who recently reached a new UnFranchise Level – Executive Coordinator!
- How long have you been in the business? Since April 2017 and took the business seriously in March 2019.
- Why did you start this business?
Originally for the Isotonix products because I experienced great results (and still do). However, my goals now are to retire mum and dad while helping others with their own time and financial freedom.
- Outside of being a Distributor, what is your occupation? If you are a full-time Distributor, when did you make the transition from the 9-5 to being a full-time entrepreneur? I currently work full time for the Western Australian State government while being a part-time SHOP.com entrepreneur.
- Tell us about your family. I am the oldest of 3, one younger brother and one younger sister. My brother is also an Unfranchise Business Owner, and he is one of the hardest working and sharpest guys I know.
- What do you and your family like to do for fun/recreation? I enjoy powerlifting, playing the drums for my church, spending time with mum and dad, and networking.
- Tell us about your lifestyle. Working full-time while building this business part-time, as well as, serving in my church, I have to ensure I make each day productive. I also ensure I spend time with my family and loved ones while establishing the fact I am building my Unfranchise to have time freedom with them in the future.
- What are some of your personal goals? My goal is to retire my mum first and then my dad. They have sacrificed a lot for my siblings and I, and I want to give back to them their time and financial freedom. I am also aiming to have the ability to financially support non-profits such as Open Doors and Compassion.
- What are some of your business goals? I want to have a team that works together while having fun together too. I am aiming to help 3 partners become Executive Coordinators by the MAWC2021. My long-term goal is to achieve Supervising Coordinator in the next 2 to 3 years to support my parents.
- If you could give three key points to help share the business and what it’s done for you, what would they be?
- Attend a major event as soon as possible
- Humble yourself to follow this proven System and the Result Producing Activities, and leave your ego and pride behind
- See this business as a way to help people and add value to their lives
- Have you been a challenge winner? Or recognised at any local, regional, or national events? Not yet 😉
- What is your best moment, so far, with Market Australia and the business? I enjoy working together with my team and helping people with the products while personally growing in this business.
- How has the GMTSS helped build your business? I love the GMTSS! It is a tremendous tool to grow and educate my team and myself in terms of skill, knowledge and belief. Plus you get to leverage on experienced and successful UFOs to teach your people.
- What’s your favourite Market Australia product and why? OPC-3 is definitely the go-to…but the Lumiere de Vie Intense Rejuvenation Crème.
- Is there anyone you would like to thank for contributing to your success? First, I would like to thank Hilda for introducing the business to me. Sabrina, Josephine, Pearly and Vincent for leading by example, mentoring me and being patient with me (LOL). My brother, Sean, who is my ‘Ride or Die’ in the business. My junior partners for coming along with me on this journey. Everyone I have come in contact with in this business as you can always learn something from anyone. A big shoutout to the Corporate for working tirelessly behind the scenes for us. Last but not least, big thanks to God for showing me this business and how it can be used to bless and help others.