We would like to congratulate Penny Lau who recently reached a new UnFranchise Level – Executive Coordinator!
1. How long have you been in the business?
2. Why did you start this business?
“I am a full time mom and enjoying my time with my dear daughter. But I knew I had to do something so that I can help take the load off of my husband, while not missing out my daughter’s growth. I had been looking for opportunities to work from home, and I am glad I came across Market Australia! I believe in the company and the wonderful belief and value behind the company can help me achieve what I want in life!”
3. Outside of being a Distributor, what is your occupation? If you are a full-time Distributor, when did you make the transition from the 9-5 to being a full-time entrepreneur?
I am a full time mom who enjoys being around my family.
4. Tell us about your family.
I am happily married to my husband, and we have a 2 year old daughter.
5. What do you and your family like to do for fun/recreation?
6. Tell us about your lifestyle.
Quite the usual home manager lifestyle, having fun with my daughter and preparing meals for the family during day time, and building the business while my daughter sleeps. I also try my best to eat healthy and and stay active.
7. What are some of your personal goals?
My husband and I would really want to get a dream house of our own, and to be able to travel and explore the world. I also want to help more people to get healthier and also fulfill their dreams.
8. What are some of your business goals?
For me, helping my partners to build their business and be successful in it so that they can all achieve their dreams and enjoy their life is top importance to me. I would also like to build my team so I can continue to help more people to have a life that is happy and healthy, with no regrets.
9. If you could give three key points to help share the business and what it’s done for you, what would they be?
- Believe in the business, believe in yourself
- Don’t be worried about the outcome
- Share the business as a present you really love and believe that it can help people achieve their dreams
10. Have you been a challenge winner? Or recognized at any local, regional, or national events?
Multiple MUFO achiever
11. What is your best moment, so far, with Market Australia and the business?
For me, it is when my customers told me that their health condition has improved after using our products and seeing my partners grow.
12. How has the GMTSS helped build your business?
I would say without GMTSS, I wouldn’t still be here. It helped me learned the basics of this business from the beginning, and it also gave me light and encouragement when things weren’t going the way I thought it ought to be. GMTSS is very important as it is something that is duplicable and like the fundamental to be successful in the business.
13. What’s your favorite Market Australia product and why?
There’s so many products I love and enjoy them daily. If there’s only one I could choose, it would be B complex. On days when I don’t get enough sleep, it helped me to be still energetic throughout the day, and I do get mouth ulcers less often after having Isotonix B complex!
14. Is there anyone you would like to thank for contributing to your success?
I can never thank Daniel and Jacqueline enough for introducing this business to me, they never stop believing in me and helped me immensely from the start till now! I am so blessed to be working on this business with them and also a wonderful team. I also would like to thank all my partners, my family and most of all my husband who believes in me and supported me.